Transformers.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid.'Cept for the last 30 minutes. With the sound off.And, of course, John Turturro. 'Cause NOTHING can absolutely suck if he's involved.And maybe Shia LeBeouf. HoLmes just has that Even Stevens charm.Otherwise...pshhhhh.

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    yeah man, this shit looks retarded. I've had absolutely zero interest in seeing this.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    at least they re-released some of the toys.

still waiting for toy'r'us to restock this

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I hear the Go-Bots flick is gonna blow this one out the water.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

People talk shit but I gotta ride for the Go-Bot posse.

My broke ass parents couldn't afford to get me Transformers. Leader-1 represents the struggle!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

My broke ass parents couldn't afford to get me Transformers. Leader-1 represents the struggle!

I can't front my meager Go-Bot collection prolly outnumbered my meager Transformer collection.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

whos gonna do the voice of scooter?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Man i feel lke a nerd..but i've been meaning to rent the o.g. transformers movie along with G.I. Joe and the Go-Bots joint.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

Uh, bud: look. $53.98, tops (if you're actually willing to spend it).

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    Yeah, I saw it tonight (Monday) with a crowd of 40 other nerds. It was entertaining, but I have more gripes than praise for this film. I'll spare you the nerd rant. A let down considering how long it's been in production.

"What's up, little bitches?"

• edulusedulus 421 Posts

Uh, bud: look. $53.98, tops (if you're actually willing to spend it).

yea um, those arent getting restocked.

i picked up pretty much the entire classic deluxe line. i want games of decepticon but at 600 a pop

also i heard positive things about the movie. i'll go this weekend.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    the movie looks crazy! you cant tell me its really that bad?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Dude. Be serious. It's a Michael Bay film. It can't possibly be that good.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

didn't he do The Island? i didn't think that was half bad. my expectations were low, but i still found it pretty entertaining.

all hes gotta do is blow up a ton of shit for 2 hours and it will be just as good as the first transformers flick at least.

spielberg executive produced. that dude doesnt normally fuck around. Also peole say michael bay is one of the best explosions guys in the buisiness.

plus, the trailers look awesome!

Im sure ill probably be let down. but i was actually considering not just watching this flick on t.v. links.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts

If you want to be real serious, it's a Michael Bay film based on a CHILDREN'S CARTOON. I went back and revisited some of the OG cartoons to kinda prime me up for the movie, and damn if that is not a precise definition of 'does not hold up'.

Regardless, I want to see giant-tranforming-robot carnage.

If you want to be real serious, it's a Michael Bay film based on a CHILDREN'S CARTOON. I went back and revisited some of the OG cartoons to kinda prime me up for the movie, and damn if that is not a precise definition of 'does not hold up'.

for real. people act like o.g. transformers is like the godfather or something. It was a half hour long toy commercial.

whos gonna do the voice of scooter?

holy crap. I too had mostly go-bots.

was the show really that crappy? lol.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

for real. people act like o.g. transformers is like the godfather or something. It was a half hour long toy commercial.

Albeit...a really cool fucking toy.

• People talk shit but I gotta ride for the Go-Bot posse.

No doubt. My parents didnt buy me ANY transformers and I hated that shit. All I had were the Go-Bots. I have to admit that I did steal a few of my neighbors Transformers when I was a kid...jack move!

No doubt. My parents didnt buy me ANY transformers and I hated that shit. All I had were the Go-Bots. I have to admit that I did steal a few of my neighbors Transformers when I was a kid...jack move!

how much cheaper were the go-bots? I had a couple pretty good transformers. The space shuttle one was cool. kinda. it turned into a bird and a lion though, which was sorta crappy. And i had the little planes that turned into the big robot. unless that was a go-bot. even if it was it was still bad-ass.

I was never one of those kids who had optimus prime though. Or the o.g. megatron metal pistol.

I think i got galvatron for christmas though, he wasnt nearly as cool.

Why was go-bots called "challenge of the go-bots" ?

and what was the point of turning into a motorcycle if you can fly as a robot?

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    The GoBots Unintentional sex scene (Robo Gangbang)

• PunditPundit 438 Posts

Let's hypothetically suggest you've got a situation where you need to get a robot somewhere, but people are on the lookout. Do you just fly in there and set shit off or do you drive in looking like a motorcycle and stealth that shit? Robots in disguise.

• and what was the point of turning into a motorcycle if you can fly as a robot?

Let's hypothetically suggest you've got a situation where you need to get a robot somewhere, but people are on the lookout. Do you just fly in there and set shit off or do you drive in looking like a motorcycle and stealth that shit? Robots in disguise.

a motorcycle with no one on it? mabye a truck with some limo tint, but a motorcycle?

• This shit was so awful.

The whole thing was an emo car commercial.

The fight scenes sucked cause I don't have the MTV attention span to figure out which 100mph pile of twisted scrap metal is which.

Plus there's NO FUCKING WAY that kid likes The Misfits.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i heard they updated Soundwave and he sports a dvd instead of a cassette

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

And, of course, John Turturro. 'Cause NOTHING can absolutely suck if he's involved.

our local newspaper said he gets pissed on by a transformer

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i heard they updated Soundwave and he sports a dvd instead of a cassette
    if only. i knew that product placement would be outta control in this movie, but there is a moment in the movie that is a brand new low in this arena.

• I definitely thought of this more than once during the movie...

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    lynch is the man. love or hate his movies, but he does shit HIS way instead of selling out.