I hate people who hate people who like drum bass

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
see you hatt, but see this lady is the drum and bass queen. Yah, ironically named DJ Rap. tell her you hate her, loldrum and bass is the final frontier of BREAKZ raer. One day those liquid sky 12"s will be worth loot LOL. Actually some photek isn't half bad. I'm showing my mid 90's colours now, I know I know.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    yah sorry I can't hatt on these people:

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    I actually like drum and bass, but I think DJ Rap is really

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Her music is
    But

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
    Her music is
    But

yeah she looks ok for someone who dicks over her engineer.

there are naked photos over her floating around on the internet from her topless modeling / stripper days.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i watched her for a few minutes at an in-store at newbury comics in boston back when that album came out five or so years ago. she was pretty. she smiled at me. i cant remember what the music sounded like though.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    There was a rumor a while back that she moved to the suburbs of Chicago and shacked up with Bad Boy Bill, the ultimate commercial house DJ.

Drum and bass is like the red-headed stepchild of music genres. Everyone wants to beat it when it's, for all intents and purposes, already dead.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I met her once--she's even better-looking in person. I've heard that she can have a major attitude problem, but she was very nice to me.

But yeah, I don't go for her music at all.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    She's actually a respectable DJ, going back to the beginnings of early 90s jungle.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    DJ Blap.

• Options
    She's actually a respectable DJ, going back to the beginnings of early 90s jungle.

I had a live mixtape of hers that was great, but it's been long stolen. It was probably the most I've ever listened to anything jungle-related. I liked the ragga joints.

• ChappuhChappuh 53 Posts
    check out http://www.dnb-sets.de

werd on the stimpy photek mix, i got that a few days ago.