??? FIVE CINQ CINCO CINQUE QUINQUE ???

Comments

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    stitch n' bitch eh?
    do you have a tiny dog? [color:white]these are meant as humorous good natured ribbing, plese do not take offense [/color]

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Ms Damn, that get crafty site is looking quite white belt.

dog i make my own belts and NONEaTHEM are white.

[/defensive mode]

Indeed! They aren't white. They're Faux_Rillz

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I went to her Friendster page and saw pics of her and some new boyfriend and my heart fucking collapsed. I wasn't ready to see that shit at all.

dude, outta experience, stay off the ex's friendster/myspace page...those things will kill you everytime...I used to look at my ex's page and the new boyfriend thing hurts like a bitch...

some 5s
    tops

1. something I overheard in a bar this past weekend "..dude, remeber that dude, Tom, who said Mick Mars was the greatest slide guitar player ever...then we beat his ass and threw him a dumpster later that night?"
    2. records are still good and plentiful here
    3. some good DJing gigs coming up
    4. Supagroup "rules" and the Joint Chiefs "Jesus Christ, we're Superstars" CDs...good rock music
    5. tryin to save up and make the trip to the bottom of the world a reality by Decemeber

bottoms
    1-5 Memphis girls...they suck, it seems if you have restraining orders placed against you, you are young and stupid, and have bad hygine you can get any girl you want here...but if you have a car, are intellegent, nice, and and an all around good guy..they dont want anything to do with you. I need to import some Texas girls to TN.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

I just know these arty/hipster girls (who I like very much and enjoy conversing/socializing/etc w/ b/c they are engaging and literate etc etc) who are pretty into the knitting thing and that sort of stuff like 1/2 of them have chihuahuas too. So I was just trying to see if you were like these girls in your fondness for home made clothing as well as small dogs.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i own no small dogs but i have tropical fish. what does that make me?

i am actually a fan of big dogs with boxy faces such as pitbulls

I'm a big dog person too, the little dogs scare me (that I'll trip on one and crush it).

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    I've got nothing bad like the above bottom fives, in fact my life is going pretty good right now, but I'm starting to get a little stressed about the idea of quitting my job. It's fine, and all, but it's slow and I've been there for 4 years now and feel that it's time to try something new. Hard to quit something that doesn't have anything actively "bad" about it, though. Also, I want to make sure that I can find something else before I jump ship, and that's turning into a harder project than I thought (all my microwave engineers get at me). On the plus side, I may move to TO if a good job can be found there, which would hopefully mean more finds posts looking like KL's!

• Options
    Good things[/b]

1. Tonight is a full moon, and I heard on the radio that because of somethng related to the orbit that the moon is going to appear HUGE and won't look this big for another 20 years or something like that. I'll be fishing from midnight until 3am, the backbays are going to look crazy with all that light.

2. Yesterday was Fathers Day, which is one of my favorite days of the year. Hopefully all you dudes on here have kids who grow up to treat you the way I treat my dad, most of you are nice guys who deserve such spoiling in later life.

Kind of good thing[/b]

1. Last Wednesday we had to bury the last of the recovered remains of my brother, in a baby coffin no less. We got the majority of him back in Nov 2001, but there were other smaller parts found and DNA identified thereafter. I say now, I hope none of you on here ever have to see a baby coffin up close. I think the image hurt more than what was actually going on. On the bright side, it was a major hurdle for me to get past as I was dreading having to go through that particular experience for three years now. Good things ahead.

Irritating thing[/b]

1. The construction on my condo building is moving at a snails pace, I'm starting to doubt that I'll even be moved in this summer.

Funny thing[/b]

1. I added a new tactic to gain an advantage in the morning fart wars at work...a handful of Fiber One cereal as I walk out the door and some peanut butter before bed, it's all over no comp.

PACMAN, hold your head. You too Mike.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    wow these fives are elaborate and emotional

1. new job puts me above the poverty line for the first time since in a year or so. bringing wine/booze into the communist ontarion liquor market. lots of bureaucracy, but its a whole lot better than slanging bullshit for american apparel

2. garage sales

3. saturday night party on a trampoline in my backyard with a portable boombox bouncing with drunk people playin roy ayers cortex and francois hardy. it was neat and the trampoline didnt even break

4. market square matinees

5. jules and jim

-1. biking to north york at 7am from little italy to work. bathurst and avenue are not meant for mortals/bikes. there must be a secret way!!!!

-2. the bank will steal my first 3 cheques prolly. i love you cold heartless italian bank clerks

-3. temptressses with excellent glassseseseseses

-4. you wrap the corn in tin foil, you put it on the bbq. the tin foil sets on fire and your corn on the cob is still raw

-5. the schizoprhenic cross between woody harrelson and vincent gallo that accosted my girlfriend the ONE TIME i didnt come with her to the street car at night. he told her that the blood of a thousand latin americans will fill the street, but yet Im the big loser here. not that i could have defended her im wiry like my last name was barksdale

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

Funny thing[/b]

1. I added a new tactic to gain an advantage in the morning fart wars at work...a handful of Fiber One cereal as I walk out the door and some peanut butter before bed, it's all over no comp.

throw in some broccoli and cured beef of your liking. guaranteed king shit.

PACMAN, hold your head. You too Mike.

time heals all wounds

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    i own no small dogs but i have tropical fish. what does that make me?

i am actually a fan of big dogs with boxy faces such as pitbulls

REST IN PEACE

yay
    1. 2005 Audi A4- drool, bitches

2. "Fishitarianism"

3. Bose ten speaker sound system w/ Subwoofer plus Whut It Dew pts 1 and 2

4. School's out FOR SUMMER!

5. I'm planning a motherfucking wedding

I just hope I can get a photographer like they used!

nay

1. Money's also out FOR SUMMER!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    1. Selling things on eBay.
    2. Digging holes and planting trees.
    3. SPF 60 Sunscreen.
    4. Learning how to read music.
    5. Going through my parents old photo albums and finding pictures like this:

-Young Reynaldo

• [quote5. I'm planning a motherfucking wedding

Anna have you been catching Bridezilla's on Bravo? My girl has that shit on every day it seems. I guess she is takin pointers or something...

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

-Young Reynaldo

That is truly awesome, Rey.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Top 2 Bottom[/b]

Bottom 2 Uhhhh... Oh yeah... TOP![/b]

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

• TOP 5:

1. its real mellow in the second story of the spanish style duplex.

2. babys kicking.

3. 7th anniversary.

4. leased a 5500 sq. foot building on second street just west of downtown LA with my boy evan. lots of art and records and shit.

5. summer folk / new age mix and baby shower invites. ( lakan and guzzo modern soul mixes ). " in the beginning... the earth was just a place out there spinning... alone in time and space now it's where we live... with one another ".

BOTTOM 2:

1. no comment.

2. no comment.

• -Young Reynaldo

more please

• awesome

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Five more vintage pics from Reynaldoland circa 1983:

-Sister, Mom, Baby Rey, huge squash.

-The newly built Earth-Berm house.

-Pops.

• Five more vintage pics from Reynaldoland circa 1983:

-The newly built Earth-Berm house.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    eeyyiiiuh... interesting. Are there any more pictures of the compound?

• lefunkmoblefunkmob 28 Posts
    Speaking of Dorando "Didn't I". Has someone a spare for sale?

• Ups

1. Miles is walking!
    2. 'Will You Miss Me When I'm Gone' - biography of the Carter Family
    3. The Cats and the Fiddle Vols 1,2 &3 - jivey swing, swingy jive, whatever
    4. Summer is here...thank you Jeebus...
    5. My blog got written up on BoingBoing.net

Not-so-Ups

1. Blog got written up on BoingBoing.net, causing a HUGE spike in traffic and eating as much bandwidth in a weekend as I normally use in a month. After much scrambling I'm getting set up on a new web host with more bandwidth
    2. Knees are killing me
    3. Bush...as always.
    4. Bush, because no one that fucked up can be contained in a single "Bottom 5" item
    5. Bush, once again, for good measure

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yo,

A quick top 5

Holy Grail:

1) The Toronto Peeps: Miss B & K are as cool in the real world as they are in the virtual one. Their city is hella dope, too: good food, records, chicks...I should work the for Ontario Tourist Commision!

2) Records!!! I'm ballin' outta control on the 'bay, copping some personal grails.

3) Going for indian food today after work.

4) Right now, the weather is perfect here. I'm chillin' in my office with the window wide open; sky is blue, no humidity...

5) Amanda Walsh Amanda Walsh Amanda Walsh Amanda Walsh

Dolla Bin Common:

1) Good friend is going through tough time. Poor girl can't catch a break.

2) Its tough to explain, but I have to reapply for my job! Union caca.

3) I have a dentist appointment. I fuggin' hate the dentist

4) I need a good 17 hours sleep.

Peace to all,

HAZTASTIC

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Second Wind:

1. This cover:

2. School??s out. I??m on the doorsteps of a completely new path in life. I??m moving to the capitol to go to an art-school there. It??s gonna kick ass.

3. I??m going to the Roskilde Music Festival in Roskilde, Denmark, and spending some time in Copenhagen on the way there. I??m going there with some of my favourite people, to see some of my favourite bands in my favourite scandinavian country (besides my own, naturally).

4. Summer is here!!!

5. Many records to be bought when I get my muhfuggin money.

6. My friends and I are planning an absolutely insane event that will involve wilderness, live performances, drugs and much merriment. Stay tuned and I MIGHT post some pics.

7. Girls.

8. I had to stop at seven tops even though there are many many more!

Dead Beat:

1. Long time friend of the family/20-year colleague and dear friend of my father is dieing form cancer at age 50. Never smoked, never drank (much), liverd like a hero, and he??s fucking dieing. Life isn??t fair, but I??ll get over it (considering MANY beloved in our circles have died from this disease over the years, still you??ll never get USED to someone close dieing).

2. Weather sucks.

3. People have problems, and I can??t do anything but give encouraging words.

I??ll stop there to keep it at 10 points. Plus I??m focusing on the good things now (and there are alot!).

- J

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    UP
    1 - Spending a lot of time with friends lately, and having a good time
    2 - My dog had jondus and is 15 years old, thought it was over but came back after having some ribs
    3 - My big boss is retiring in about another week, I have hope that corruption and the lies will come to an end, but i doubt it
    4 - Girls dressed for summer
    5 - Weed

DOWN
    1 - I am slightly depressed cause of where i live and how far away I am from my friends and family, i have always liked being alone but i think iam getting a little weird
    2 - Helping my dad out around the house last weekend i noticed how weak he is and he can't keep working for a long time, age is a bitch
    3 - My direct supervisor is a complete cunt, i have never gotten as angry at a woman since my last girlfriend, i need to get a new job something fierce
    4 - I am living in a hick town right now, it hasn't bothered me in the past but lately its driving me nuts, and turning me against the human race
    5 - Too much weed, I think my memory is not what it was, I am forgetting things right after i read them, i gotta chill on that shit

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    1. Sonoma
    2. Country Livin'
    3. Headphones
    4. Dogs
    5. Coffee in the morning.

• Five more vintage pics from Reynaldoland circa 1983:

-Sister, Mom, Baby Rey, huge squash.

this is a beautifully composed image. thanks for sharing.