??? FIVE CINQ CINCO CINQUE QUINQUE ???

13»

Comments

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    yeah that is some painfully beautiful pastoral shit! Look at how the yellows match and lead the eye out from the people into the country, the lighting, the wheelbarrow in the background all the uber natural browns and greens all capped of w/ the perfect early 80's processing. Did you grow up on a commune or something.

• I like the way you put it better

That picture reminded me of these pictures from Found magazine for some reason.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    bottoms...

1) i'm sick.
    2) Can't talk to gf for another 8 days or so, cuz she's in Japan.
    3) must find another part-time job
    4) more research needs to be done to choose my career path.
    5) sick and stressin'.

ups:

1) it can be worse right now.
    2) met up with college friends in downtown LA and we drank it up.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

2) getting stranded in downtown oakland past bart curfew = nightmare

Oh my. I've had this happen on both sides of the bridge several times. I've hopped F busses and shit and ducked under the seats. Car=so necessary in the Bay Area

Working up a sweat

1. Good Records NYC is getting off the ground according to plan. There are a million things that can go wrong and half of them have, but the records keep coming in, the spot is looking lovely, and there are so many fucking MAINEY things that will be jumping off there shortly. Look forward to seeing everyone here.

2. I love being in the middle of nowehere on a two lane highway blasting Velvet Underground next to CamRon and hitting new towns and shit. I smashed through Mass, CT and upstate NY over the past 24 hours and it was fun.

3. VPI cleaner is rescuing records left and right. The homie UMAD's Fela collection is gonna be on smash after that African dirt gets cleaned off!

4. Might get a major, MAJOR plug for impossible-to-find/unreleased Bay shit. Without speaking too much on it, if it goes through you'll be able to get records at GOOD you can't even get on the west coast. Plus a monthly mix of uber exclusive shit.

5. I'm feeling the NYC cool-down after a bunk ass heat wave. Give the A/C unit some rest!

Honorary 6: Tom Noble = a real good dude. Email on the way.

Sweating while I work

1. Why the fuck is basic health insurance so prohibitively expensive? Fucking fuck. Shit is not all good.

2. Being in the car so much I have a bad ass farmers tan. Gonna start driving naked

3. Paint store giving me the colors of a fucking rainbow when all I ordered was tan and blue. Shit man all you do is make paint

4. My meals on the road are not sweet. "I can't go on this waaaay (nooooooo)"

Good triumphs over evil.

• Options
    2. Being in the car so much I have a bad ass farmers tan

BATTLE!! My farmers tan will WORK YOU SON!!