Asbury Park 45 Sessions 07.06.07

DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
edited June 2007 in Announcements

Comments

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    4th of July weekend part 2! Summer is here. 45's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    show off...do you have any rare paul winley records you'd like to share?

• Prime, you bringing that this Friday to Asbury?? I'll be there to see you guys.
    LOVE the 45 Sessions at the Lanes ...ALWAYS a LOTTA FUN!!!!!!!

• Despite the fact that this is July, I've decided to bring heat.

Wear shorts.....

suffice to say, with the shorts you will need sunglasses and a handkerchief for my set, because the Soul makes you cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

heat will be abundant at the lanes. cool hands luke promises some hot stuff. also, do not miss dj devil dick...heat from the ocean grove! he's opening the night up.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Prime, you bringing that this Friday to Asbury?? I'll be there to see you guys.
    LOVE the 45 Sessions at the Lanes ...ALWAYS a LOTTA FUN!!!!!!!

I'm not bringing that record..I just wanted to post a pic of a 45 to get in the mood. Talkin about heat. I'll be dragging my ass out of the hot kitchen. Bringing some heat via the parkway north.

oh, i thought you might be bringing some paul winley raers. expect a grip of stinky steve treats and some like these.........

• bluewaterbluewater 145 Posts
    oh, i thought you might be bringing some paul winley raers. expect a grip of stinky steve treats and some like these.........

hehe hmmm those two records look familiar.

im praying to the vinyl gods that i dont have to travel for work this weekend and i can make it for friday.

hehe hmmm those two records look familiar.

im praying to the vinyl gods that i dont have to travel for work this weekend and i can make it for friday.

yes they are very familiar......

possibly some of this as well:

bumpity bump.

• PASS OUT THE HATCHETS BABY!!![/b]