~~~Why Isn't Superpoaster Banned Yet?~~~

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I normally could care less, but damn. What a waste of bandwith. Why is he here?Does he have something going on with DanielRillz? Is he a new muse of the strut now that the Mack is gone? At least the Mack had some record knowledge and was generally quite funny.Please explain.What has gotten us to this sad state of apathy?

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I agree. I have given him many chances to straighten up but shit is just weak!

He is the number one complaint that I get concerning the site. #2 is more record talk.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I think the reason the presence of SP grates so much is that his constant spam poasting reminds people (people who actually might have some knowledge to drop) that they're keeping company with 15 year old retards...

that Sergio Mendes find was some funny shit tho.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    will simple banning solve the problem?

dude will most likely re-register within 4 hours.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I was actually shocked to find out that he is a real person, and not an alias. Truly shocked.

• yes more record talk would be nice..

less Superpoastertwo drama would be fantastic.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Who's going to break the news to kinetic?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    who's gonna post repetitive appreciation posts everyday.

i'm still not convinced its the original SP. his whole steelo switched up after his original couple weeks here.

• I think he should get a lifetime pass for that Sergio Mendes thread. That was the best thread I've seen on soulstrut in a long time.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    #2 is more record talk.

Why don't those people simply create more record-related threads then? (So long as they're not all price czechs and sample questions)

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    who's gonna post repetitive appreciation posts everyday.

i'm still not convinced its the original SP. his whole steelo switched up after his original couple weeks here.

he couldn't keep up the "I'm 15 and in high school" schtick so his game kinda fell apart upon his triumphant return. Now he's developed into a new SP (SP2) that is still as fake as the first one, but in a different way.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

i wonder what progress could be made with a poll thread?

does anybody remember when he was doing so well at thebreaks? what happened there?

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Ladies and Gents, give it up for the SuperPoasters!

who's the third, phillystress?

yup... BellCity posted this and called it in another thread about a week ago.

I just love it so much.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    mods put a flood control on superpoaster so he could only post once every 4 hours right?

so is there a way to disable these 3 graemlins for beckalise?

you know, for comedy.

p.s.

then how will we know if what she says is tongue in cheek or not!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    will simple banning solve the problem?
    ???Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.???

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I was considering posting just some silly-ass sh*t to get myself to 5000dom and then got cold feet for fear of being labelled SuperPoaster3 and being put on probation. This using others to set an example sure worked on me.

PS.Out of My Mind by Junior Soul is a beautiful song.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    5000dom

An early congrats to you. I'm pushing 3000, myself.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    mods put a flood control on superpoaster so he could only post once every 4 hours right?

so is there a way to disable these 3 graemlins for beckalise?

you know, for comedy.

i change my request because i think it might be seen as censorship and an unfair attempt to silence a voice.

so instead can you please just change the settings so those 3 graemlins are always this big?

you know, to make that voice even bigger (and possibly more shrill and grating)

5000dom

Conrats to you both!

As any of the SuperPoasters can tell you

"It Ain't Easy"

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I think SP is one of the mods or RAJ playing with you guys and pushing your buttons via the IP masking angle.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I think SP is one of the mods or RAJ playing with you guys and pushing your buttons via the IP masking angle.

This would be pushing the realm of believability as no one around here is THAT much fun to piss off when you think about it.

I don't care either way, just please keep him at least to the minimum 4 hour rule. That has been refreshing.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    5000dom

Merci!!

uh, I think I'll stay dirty, thank you.

only if s/he did a crash course in Toronto record stores and the personalities that run them. I've had my share of PMs from SP2000 and I'm pretty sure SP2 is from Toronto.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I think he should get a lifetime pass for that Sergio Mendes thread. That was the best thread I've seen on soulstrut in a long time.

woah - woah - woah. wait a minute. back-up, beep, beep, beep. what thread is this. Jeesh, i go away for like two days....

I think he should get a lifetime pass for that Sergio Mendes thread. That was the best thread I've seen on soulstrut in a long time.

woah - woah - woah. wait a minute. back-up, beep, beep, beep. what thread is this. Jeesh, i go away for like two days....

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=875856&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    OMG im crying, i cant believe i missed this.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

holy shit. me too. i take back anything i said about SP2 being a fake.

the SP2 video is

can't believe i missed this...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

That thread is a reissue, son.