And this supposedly dropped already? (Jay Dilla..)

Comments

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Yeah what I>is/I> the story behind this project?
    Did the label f up or is it a pressing/distro mishap or Stones Throw send a cease & desist or somthing?
    Dish the gossip, please.

• Operation Unknown are some sleepy heads....they seem to lag on all their releases. Everything from hip hop to italo disco

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Yeah whats the deal? sandbox has a msg saying that its release is on hold indefinietly. Wasn't that impressed with the leaked version that has been floating around for at ages.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    Operation Unknown are some sleepy heads....they seem to lag on all their releases. Everything from hip hop to italo disco

This is what I constantly hear about Operation Unknown, don't exactly have their shit together at all times.

• a cease & desist or somthing?
    Dish the gossip, please.

I heard from some knowledgeable people it was a lawsuit from Ma Dukes.

Peace,
    SONIC

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Damn, you guys know more about it than me. All I heard is that Operation Unkown (OX) is a label started by one of the cats who launched Sound In Color. Aside from that, yeah it's been leaked for a minute and then there's that sort of strange youtube video (that beat is fucking killer though!)

Jay flying over a pyramid and then him bowing (wtf?), but I do think it's one of the few video clips Dilla is actually in. Does anyone know when it was filmed? It just seems like there's a whole story behind it. so mysterious right now

yes fanboy

• (that beat is fucking killer though!)

definitely the cream of the crop

• nutriciousnutricious 118 Posts
    big german onlinestore hhv.de is selling it already - cd only though...

what's the story behind the different leaked versions anyway?

• You don't need to hunt it down from a german online store.

I walked into the mall here in Calgary, Alberta and bought the CD and they had many copies.

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    i need it on vinyl because of the cover