r.i.p. stack bundles r.i.p. hip hop

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
2007 is officially the worst year ever for rap music. how stupid does hip hop look right now with all this senseless shit? all the world looks at hip hop and just sees vulgarity and senseless brutality, no wonder that shit is getting played out so fast. Not like stack bundles was even a rapper i was checking for, but he was a humble dude on the come up, and he loved hip hop, and he deserved alot better. R.I.P.

Comments

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    He was a rapper but HIP HOP/Rap didn't kill him. The ignorance and criminal element took him away. Sources or witnesses say he was the victim of robbery. SAD! It could of been anyone.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    2007 is officially the worst year ever for rap music. how stupid does hip hop look right now with all this senseless shit? all the world looks at hip hop and just sees vulgarity and senseless brutality, no wonder that shit is getting played out so fast.

No offense man, but haven't you been championing this same shit for last 2 years?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I did a huge project on the silliness of hip-hop today. Schitt is silly, very silly. Faux_rillz dancing to disco silly. Oh yeah and R.I.P to this nice man. I feel terrible for his kids.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    2007 is officially the worst year ever for rap music. how stupid does hip hop look right now with all this senseless shit? all the world looks at hip hop and just sees vulgarity and senseless brutality, no wonder that shit is getting played out so fast.

No offense man, but haven't you been championing this same shit for last 2 years?

yeah, but until 2008 comes we need to accept that this is the worst year in hip-hop...OFFICIALLY

I hope the vulgarity and senseless brutality gets better in the near-future

But in all seriousness RIP to Stack Bundles, its sad when a father is taken away from their children

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I this gonna turn into another HipHop Is Dead thread?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Is this gonna turn into another HipHop Is Dead thread?

given the the title of this thread contains the words "RIP HIP HOP" I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes

Hip-hop
    1973 - 2007
    you will be missed

PS how come K in Canada gets vindicated every few months but Hip-hop keeps dying

given the the title of this thread contains the words "RIP HIP HOP" I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes

Haha.....

One rapper's death = erases 35 years of an artform?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    god you are all so unbearable
    save batmon ... perhaps

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

Haha.....

One dipset[/b] rapper's death = erases 35 years of an artform?

RIP hip-hop...3rd tier dipset members were the only thing keeping you alive

RIP to this dude tho for real ... not to sound too callous above. its more disrespectful, i think, to imply that the music this dude apparently was doing had whatever to do with the reason he died

One dipset[/b] rapper's death = erases 35 years of an artform?

RIP hip-hop...3rd tier dipset members were the only thing keeping you alive

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Enough hip-hop is dead schitt. There have a handful of really dope albums (and I am not talking about some deej Shawnna junk) that have come out this year, and summer's not even cookin' yet.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Enough hip-hop is dead schitt. There have a handful of really dope albums (and I am not talking about some deej Shawnna junk) that have come out this year, and summer's not even cookin' yet.
    i was bumping this shawnna record yesterday.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Damn, RIP Bundles... That sucks...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Damn, RIP Bundles... That sucks...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Im not saying thats all hip hop is, but thats all the world is seeing of it right now. And it feels really stale right now where it really didnt at all 2 years ago.

this time im actually worried about it.

• FrequencyFrequency 115 Posts
    He 2-tracked one of my beats...played it for me over the phone....damn man. RIP

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    R.I.P

like the God Sun Big L a young man on his way up taken out way before his apex
    fuckery pon men with guns and no brain

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts

Haha.....

One rapper's death = erases 35 years of an artform?

where is the artistry within the industry ? no disrespect for the dead, but...." stack bundles" cmon..i wonder what he was about. anything different ?

shit hasnt been an artform for quite some time.
    considering all the music that has come before us, what is out there for the most part today, i cant believe yall accept this as "hip hop".
    its surprising people still give a fuck about rap music. shit is so predictable.

$rimswoodgrainicebitchescokedeath. yawn.

have you ever listened to any of Stacks songs?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Stack being murdered and and a debate on hip-hop should really be in two seperate threads. Regardless of our views and tastes the dude was still a human being with a family.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Stack being murdered and and a debate on hip-hop should really be in two seperate threads. Regardless of our views and tastes the dude was still a human being with a family.

in all respects so was Jerry Fallwell.

I think what some people are saying here is a minor blip on raps radar passed on, his stage name and his affiliations showed him to be not much of an innovator but rather a facilitator of rap stereotypes.

It's sad when a human being passes on, but its also sad when some people see this as the death of hip-hop. Those that are saying the art form is dead saw the writing on the wall long before "Stack Bundles"

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
    have you ever listened to any of Stacks songs?

hate on what im saying if yall want.

i would never wish this upon anybody...as i said, no disrespect to the dead. the title of this thread is rip stack bundles/ rip hip hop.
    not the 1st and certainly not the last to go this way. you live by the gun...ya know the rest.

so..yes, i have listened to his songs, do yall think hes prolific or some shit...what am i missing ?

in the kitchen cooking up grams, fully loaded glock..etc etc. makes you wonder. i was there..in the kitchen in 9th grade...i just dont get off on the negativity...not when its presented the way it has been for so long.

i know one thing, where i live...yes innocent people get killed, usually kids. however, 9 out of 10...if you get shot/killed/robbed its usually due to the company you keep, and your lifestyle.

life is for living.

I was just curious. I am not hating, I just thought you were judging this dude's shit based on his name alone or something. It's all good, I don't mind when people have their own opinion of shit. However...

It's not like he's the first guy to rap about that stuff, and in fact I bet I can think of a rapper or 2 who's core content was drugs/bitches/money who died and probably had folks on this board in tears... Just sayin'...

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

I think what some people are saying here is a minor blip on raps radar passed on, his stage name and his affiliations showed him to be not much of an innovator but rather a facilitator of rap stereotypes.

your performance on blind date was my favorite corny white rapper dude stereotype

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Deej,

your performance on blind date Soulstrut was my favorite corny white dude stereotype

It's sad when a human being passes on, but its also sad when some people see this as the death of hip-hop. Those that are saying the art form is dead saw the writing on the wall long before "Stack Bundles"

Jesus what an asshole you are. Jerry Fallwell was an openly bigotted christian fundamentalist that called for all kinds of fucked up shit to go down. Stack Bundles? He was a rapper!

I love how you guys are like, "well, he rapped about gangster shit, so it makes sense and he probably deserved to die".

Fuck this, you guys suck. peace.

You are right. Its wrong to think like that, but it is just depressing on many different levels.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts

Jesus what an asshole you are. Jerry Fallwell was an openly bigotted christian fundamentalist that called for all kinds of fucked up shit to go down. Stack Bundles? He was a rapper!

I love how you guys are like, "well, he rapped about gangster shit, so it makes sense and he probably deserved to die".

Fuck this, you guys suck. peace.

responses like this is what makes me want to karate chop about 99% of yall's necks

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Deej,

your performance on blind date Soulstrut was my favorite corny white dude stereotype
    lol @ u missing the point

i'm not getting on the dead rapper dude about being a 'facilitator of rap stereotypes'