Messengers Inc lp

Beats29Beats29 48 Posts
edited June 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Can anybody hook me up with the Messengers Inc lp.?Thanks

Comments

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    940 usd'z

• Beats29Beats29 48 Posts
    Not sure what you mean!. Did you see it go for that much??

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Not sure what you mean!. Did you see it go for that much??
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270124685359

Now I know what you mean...Thanks!
    I bid on a copy on ebay 6 years ago.
    It went for about $250. I think dude was from Bristol too! Haven't seen it since.

Who got the Salt that was on ebay last week??

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    VG-.... wow.

Yeah, looks like a bidding war though.
    You know how heads go crazy when you gotta have that shit......

• I bid like $400 on that... but jason's vg- is more like everyone else's vg+ he undergraded everything on this last batch so not to have any possible upset people.

• soulbrono1soulbrono1 205 Posts
    dang, i traded my $1 NM copy to Rerog about a year ago for about $500 worth of golden era hip hop records...I got took! just kidding...i was more than happy with the trade.

two funk tracks, some blues and soul and maybe a jazzy track. i saw second copy at a store once for $8...passed and whne i went back it was gone!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    i saw second copy at a store once for $8...passed and whne i went back it was gone!

There is no way this record is good enough for people to be paying THAT much.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    i saw second copy at a store once for $8...passed and whne i went back it was gone!

There is no way this record is good enough for people to be paying THAT much.

It's a good LP. Charlie and Barabara from the band went on to make the Burton Inc. "LA WILL MAKE YOU PAY $$$" Lp.

So who's got a copy for me??

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    That Lp is really hard to get. You might have a chance getting a copy at the Austin show but even dealers at that show never have a copy on hand.