RE: Akon throwing kid off stage

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• I have this to say to that nice young girl

• that girl needs to try and throw the twinkies away from her life.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    We need a "NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK" graemlin.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Poughkeepsie represent!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    is this Superpoasters Sister?

Look a like. You know.

with the whole not having facial hair..and stuff.

oh and the twinkie thing is spot on.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I kinda thought some here were correct in assuming that 'event' to be staged... why is everyone acting as if it were for real?

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I kinda thought some here were correct in assuming that 'event' to be staged... why is everyone acting as if it were for real?

Yea, I think we would have heard about a huge lawsuit by now.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    How come she doesn't talk about when KRS One threw PM Dawn off stage?

• chasechase 767 Posts
    supposedly Akon is going to be charged with attempted murder, because the crowd moved and the kid hit the concret...

someone is about to get ppaaaaaiiiiiiddddddd

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    She has the illest lisp.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    supposedly Akon is going to be charged with attempted murder, because the crowd moved and the kid hit the concret...

someone is about to get ppaaaaaiiiiiiddddddd

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/44381387

"The teenage boy didn't look to be on fire during Akon's concert, but you'd have though he was the way Akon flung him off the stage."

YOU SOUND WHITE!

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

After watching video, it's gotta be staged. Cribbing moves straight from WWF. Kid just lets himself be tossed.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

After watching video, it's gotta be staged. Cribbing moves straight from WWF. Kid just lets himself be tossed.

Really? I can't see it being staged 'cause he throws dude in the audience. The chances of hurting somebody else are too great.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Really? I can't see it being staged 'cause he throws dude in the audience. The chances of hurting somebody else are too great.

I agree. Nobody catches that kid.
    From what I read in the news someone he landed on also suffered a concussion.

Fuck that dude.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Fuck that dude.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    is this Superpoasters Sister?

oh and the twinkie thing is spot on.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    How come she doesn't talk about when KRS One threw PM Dawn off stage?

hahah because that was completely warranted.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

co-sign. how'd akon know the dude wasn't gonna put up a fight or at least fucking object when akon starts to pick him up by his groin? its weird that the dude even got up on stage...like he just won a prize or something.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Akon is a prize.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

co-sign. how'd akon know the dude wasn't gonna put up a fight or at least fucking object when akon starts to pick him up by his groin? its weird that the dude even got up on stage...like he just won a prize or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1g8IhpUYEo

It's not like he climbed on stage, the kid was picked up.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    akon's about to be .... "locked up...locked up , they won't let me out"

funny how what he sings will become the truth.

fucking tool.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I saw the footage on VH-1's Best Week Ever[/b], not from one angle but TWO. YES, TWO!!! One was the cell phone camera where Akon threw the kid towards their direction, and then a news crew happened to be there at the right time.

Amazing. I think I'd like to throw something at Akon so he can ask me to come on stage. Let's see him pick me up.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    and wtf kind of name is Akon?

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

I almost say "acorn" everytime I read his name

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

Maybe ex-con was taken?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    gee, i don't know? perhaps it's his real name? just because you hate black people doesn't mean their names aren't real.

Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    gee, i don't know? perhaps it's his real name? just because you hate black people doesn't mean their names aren't real.

Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam

Just 'cause you love black people don't make that his real name. (Just fuckin' with you, B; I know you hate everybody.)

I looked up his "real name" recently 'cause someone had mentioned to me that it was, in a word, serious, and I found this:

http://www.stereogum.com/archives/the-etymology-of-akon.html

"so Akon is apparently pretty funny guy. He's a Senegalese-American rapper who I like, and in interviews he's been saying his name is "Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam." That's long, but not unusual, as some people from Africa have really long names, like Dikembe Mutombo, for example. However, on his Wikipedia page people have been saying that "Damala bouga time" means "I want to fuck you" in Wolof, a language he speaks.[/b] So it seems that he's playing a big joke on people, since I'm sure nobody interviewing him speaks Wolof. I like it."

And from the comments:

hah... "dama la begg timee" does mean i wanna **** you...but com'on, if you're going to use wolof profanity at least spell it right.

- grew up in Senegal...can read/write wolof (not that anyone has actually agreed on how to write the langauge)
    Posted by: caz at March 22, 2007 2:31 PM

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    She has the illest lisp.

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    what a way to prove how gangster you are, throwing a 110 pound high school kid off stage. and now he's gonna burn for it.