RE: Akon throwing kid off stage

2»

Comments

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    I kinda thought some here were correct in assuming that 'event' to be staged... why is everyone acting as if it were for real?

co-sign. how'd akon know the dude wasn't gonna put up a fight or at least fucking object when akon starts to pick him up by his groin? its weird that the dude even got up on stage...like he just won a prize or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1g8IhpUYEo

It's not like he climbed on stage, the kid was picked up.

Maybe I'm wrong but in a few days I bet we hear about some "malfunction" and it was just a stunt.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Hillarious! I bet he impressed those girls by landing on his neck like a rag doll in front of them

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    She has the illest lisp.

thimulated theth. peace, stein. . .

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    and wtf kind of name is Akon?
    gee, i don't know? perhaps it's his real name? just because you hate black people doesn't mean their names aren't real.

Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam

wow.

Thats quite a bullshit judgement to put on somebody. Even if it is a joke, it's not funny.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i've been hearing about this shit all week, but i'm scared to see it. is it hard to watch? sounds really brutal but i am curious

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    and wtf kind of name is Akon?
    gee, i don't know? perhaps it's his real name? just because you hate black people doesn't mean their names aren't real.

Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam

wow.

Thats quite a bullshit judgement to put on somebody. Even if it is a joke, it's not funny.

Besides being messageboard royalty, Brian is my dude. Fall back or fall back.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i've been hearing about this shit all week, but i'm scared to see it. is it hard to watch? sounds really brutal but i am curious

no. its a crappy cellphone video. you can hardly see whats going on. the kid did look kind of happy to go up on stage.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N1g8IhpUYEo

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

"what did I win from this? What, 300 more myspace friends?"

kids funny.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I wouldn't be surprised if talent scouts are looking at myspace home videos for potential talents.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I wouldn't be surprised if talent scouts are looking at myspace home videos for potential talents.

I was reading just yesterday about how a lot of the more popular/viewed 'vlogs' are completely bogus, either actors trying to become 'known' or companies w/an agenda... I think now that so much money has been sunk into youtube they're trying hard to find a way to generate interest/funds out of it...

Oh, and if folks were hurt in the Akon incident I sure do hope he's held accountable - I wasn't trying to defend him above I just thought there wasn't any way that could actually be for real (especially just after his other damning incident, dude really doesn't think these things through apparently)