edited June 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    dropped the ball. there are better zingers on soulstrut

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i mean i enjoy an 'lol penis' joke as much as the next man but wtf

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    oh man, my respect for Ms. Silverman has grown! Not that I didnt have any for her!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Hilton's reaction > the actual joke.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

cosign! yes yes yes!

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

yep. too much of a stretch.

the joke would have hit harder if she just said "While prison officials have promised that she will not receive any special treatment, insiders report that Paris will receive a 20 minute break each day to suck dick."

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Being laughed at by a room full of your peers right before going to jail.

Priceless.

I thought they were going to puss out and not show her reaction shot.

• Hilton's reaction > the actual joke.

the joke would have hit harder if she just said "While prison officials have promised that she will not receive any special treatment, insiders report that Paris will receive a 20 minute break each day to suck dick."

OK, Jay Leno.

Sorry, but the original is better. It delivers a one-two punch -- insulting Paris's dignity and insulting her physical appearance.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    the best is her initial reaction to Silverman's setup. you can see it in her face like: "fuck, this isn't going to be good."

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

OK, Jay Leno.

OK, Jay Leno.

Sorry, but the original is better. It delivers a one-two punch -- insulting Paris's dignity and insulting her physical appearance.

i beg to differ.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

OK, Jay Leno.

i beg to differ.

I prefer the OG. Hilarious mental picture, too, lol.

ok, give me a minute. she has set the bar pretty low. if i can't outdo her, i will retire from the comedy game.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

One of the few funny things she's ever said.

"while prison officials have stated that Paris will not receive any special treatment, her fellow inmates are hoping to cash in on her fame with a new reality series they call "A simple dyke".

i will be here all weeks folks. make sure to tip your waitresses on the way out.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    shit I think the 'ol girl is funny as hell....and pretty darn cute. There have been folks who are treated as if they are comic geniuses who arent even a smidgen as funny as her.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    For the benefit of suckers like me who can't listen to any audio while at work: What does she say?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    both of these bitches are wack.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    For the benefit of suckers like me who can't listen to any audio while at work: What does she say?

she says paris is goign to jail in a couple days... then she says they are going to give her special treatment to make her feel more comfortable, they are going to paint the bars to look like penises. then she goes on to say "i'm just worried that she's gonna break her teeth on those things."

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts

she says paris is goign to jail in a couple days... then she says they are going to give her special treatment to make her feel more comfortable, they are going to paint the bars to look like penises. then she goes on to say "i'm just worried that she's gonna break her teeth on those things."

YEAH BUT....

Jack Nicklson's reaction > [Hilton's reaction + the actual joke]

• Yo, Sarah Silverman could at least play Safety on my team. Check out those broad shoulders!!!!!

That was pretty tepid. I'm sure it being MTV and all everyone was in on the joke.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    sad as it is to say, kvh should really be writing for her

• Yo, Sarah Silverman could at least play Safety on my team. Check out those broad shoulders!!!!!

That was pretty tepid. I'm sure it being MTV and all everyone was in on the joke.

No way man... You need to see her in person. She is strikingly beautiful. I thought they were trying to make her look like a a much better looking Amy Winehouse last night. She is fucking dope. Hands down...

No way man... You need to see her in person. She is strikingly beautiful. I thought they were trying to make her look like a a much better looking Amy Winehouse last night. She is fucking dope. Hands down...

I didn't say she didn't have maybe a pretty face or some other striking features. But you can't lie, she's got broad shoulders. I'd blap.

• KidKKidK 119 Posts
    She came to my campus a couple of weeks ago.

Smoked a bowl with her after the show. Real nice girl.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i don't think the joke was that funny or creative, but it was pretty ballsy cold.

the funniest part was totally jack nicholson's reaction. the very definition of schadenfreude