Recent Celebrity Sightings

2»

Comments

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Man I seen these two in Nashville!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

home slice was in the hood, eating mexican and buying kids clothes with his pregnant model wife. Rumor is that he bought a house for his dad on Sauvie's Island so he can raise wolves.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

dude i just finished wire season 4 for the first time yesterday during a marathon session.

I just finished episode 6 of season four - I am trying to do it at a one episode per week pace to make it last longer. I don't have HBO, so once I finish season 4 - I am looking at waiting almost two years to get at season five - the last season???

how are you two watching season 4? its not out on dvd and i'm fiending for it like bubbles
    bassie, that one-a-week schedule shows a lot of restraint

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

dude i just finished wire season 4 for the first time yesterday during a marathon session.

I just finished episode 6 of season four - I am trying to do it at a one episode per week pace to make it last longer. I don't have HBO, so once I finish season 4 - I am looking at waiting almost two years to get at season five - the last season???

how are you two watching season 4? its not out on dvd and i'm fiending for it like bubbles

yeah i was gonna watch one episode but i figure knowing my luck the hosting sites online would take them all down and id be assed out.

seriously, season 4 is crazy not like the ending of season 3 w/ stringer bell etc but just as good.

you can go to sites like

tv-links.co.uk
    veoh.com
    stage6.divx.com
    guba.com
    video.google.com

youre gonna have to be saavy w/ the search though... like using wire s4 ep12 or any variation of the number of the episode you are looking for.

good luck and get ready for your dome to be blown.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    It's not really the same for me. I see celebs so often that I stop noticing it. I don't recognize a lot of them.

I don't work in the industry, it's just where I live. I've chatted with Seal, Hiedi Klume, and Henry Rollins recently. Others include Flava Flav, Rene Zellwiger, Robert Downey Jr., and Faye Dunnaway.

I see way more. Coutney Love, Jerry Springer, Sharon Stone, those full house twins, Brittney Murphy, Tia Carrera, Mike Meyers, Sandra Bullock, Loretta Swit, countless cast members of night court. etc. I know I don't recognize others. I just don't notice.

The strangest thing is seeing a star from back in the day, at the market, and they're like elderly and shit.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    oh yeah, i saw her the other day

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    The strangest thing is seeing a star from back in the day, at the market, and they're like elderly and shit.

how about the not so well aged gena davis from the shrek3 and knocked up previews. yikes.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Bill Buckner was staying at the hotel I work at. Gene Hackman's been hangin' out here too for lunch. Cool dude.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

That's a great shot - someone's got a good eye and a nice camera.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

how about the not so well aged gena davis from the shrek3 and knocked up previews. yikes.

Seriously, i went to the movie over the weekend and they had a preview with Geena Davis talking and when it came on I was like who the hell is that old chick? Then the name pops up Geena Davis and i was like Oh man she looks bad. She used to be pretty decent to! but not now!!!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Yes, thank you. I just make my way to the turntable every time I feel like watching it. Not to tease you with Season 4, but Episode 6 was an especially hard place to stop, lots of things began to happen and take shape...perhaps you should visit your local bootleg DVD supplier like I had to do.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    not really sightings but i got e-mails from both Alexyss Tylor and Prince Whipper Whip within the last few days!!!! I'm pretty damn stoked about both, i can't lie

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    not really sightings but i got e-mails from Alexyss Tylor

WORLDS ARE COLLIDING! Hot fiyah mang.