Lemme See your Check Stub

eliseelise 3,252 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central

post you fav dj assualt(or other ghetto tech, b-more, etc ) tracks or you're soft. I've been bumping this hard lately.

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    youtube fan videos

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    HATTERS! Yeah the video is a (Fan Video). So what.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Is (was) that you?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    yup.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    What an adorable child you were!

What happened?

kidding, kidding ...

... but seriously a very cute photo.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

What happened?

kidding, kidding ...

hur hur!

I used to share my cheerios then be like "Syyyyyyyyyyyyyyke!" from that Eddie Murphy stand up back in the days.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

What happened?

kidding, kidding ...

^^^Thread Hi-jacker....

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• post you fav dj assualt(or other ghetto tech, b-more, etc ) tracks or you're soft. I've been bumping this hard lately.
    I couldn't sit through more than 10 seconds of this. What the fuck is that? Terrible...

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i really thought this was going to be a thread where people posted their check stubs for a second kinda like weekend finds bragging but with dollar amounts instead of record value.

(today is payday for people who are on the semi-monthly pay schedule)

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    All you guys sound poor.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    All you guys sound poor.

WE'VE ALL BEEN REYNALDO'D AND ARE DEALING WITH IT.

• Once, my Mom asked me to drive her and her friend to dinner because something was wrong with her car, or something. I had the residual hesitation of a teenager. Even though I'm like 33, I was afraid when she got into my car my Mom'd see some drug detritus, or an empty beer can would roll over her foot at a stop sign.
    So, we get into the car, and once I start it up, Ass 'n' Titties is on blast on the stereo!
    My mom's friend with us, Janice Keegan is a semi-pro jazz singer. So, she begins to improv along with the Assault track. Jazz improvising, AAAaaaas and TitieeeeeeEEEss! She has a beautiful voice, and brought a whole new jazzy-fresh perspective to Assault!
    Beautiful.
    Lemme see your check stuB!

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    I've been bumping this hard lately.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I thought i heard this one assualt track that was like, "No Contract, No Show"

I think thats how it went.

PS. nice first post

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

haha what the hell...

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    Once, my Mom asked me to drive her and her friend to dinner because something was wrong with her car, or something. I had the residual hesitation of a teenager. Even though I'm like 33, I was afraid when she got into my car my Mom'd see some drug detritus, or an empty beer can would roll over her foot at a stop sign.
    So, we get into the car, and once I start it up, Ass 'n' Titties is on blast on the stereo!
    My mom's friend with us, Janice Keegan is a semi-pro jazz singer. So, she begins to improv along with the Assault track. Jazz improvising, AAAaaaas and TitieeeeeeEEEss! She has a beautiful voice, and brought a whole new jazzy-fresh perspective to Assault!
    Beautiful.
    Lemme see your check stuB!

lol. great first post.

that would make a dope video short.

end thread jack.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

I think that is called the "K-hole".

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Too bad I have way too many bills that need to be paid.
    Ehhh.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0gu3DvLo...nt%3A3577508%25 hey guys im elise i have been bumpin this pretty hard lol! POST UR BUMPIN ORYOUR SOFT!

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Big booty bitches is amazing, haven't heard that in a while though. If somebody could find it in their heart to poast it it would be appreciated.

"It started seven years ago, with a big booty bitch, and a hoe..."

The man's certainly carved out a niche for himself...

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

Too bad I have way too many bills that need to be paid.
    Ehhh.

i can never really enjoy the second payday of the month cause it's so close to rent time.

i'm embarrassed to admit that i've seen dj assault spin at a strip club when i was working for this record label maybe in 1999 or 2000. it was in miami during the WMC and i was dragged out by my friend who was his booking agent at the time. so he was spinning at some weird strip club that had all these bronze statues of women and had this kordova milk bar vibe (you know that creepy hangout from a clockwork orange). anyway, so my friend and her friends pay this 6 ft tall german looking stripper to come give me some stripper attention (read: harassment). i don't really know if she was german but she had vague rutger hauer qualities. she had a mess of makeup on, really tan skin and bleached blonde hair and there were fresh implant scars. i was so weirded out by this. so she comes over, grabs me by shirt and rubs her face on my chest and all my friends are laughing and cheering and i'm just standing there like haha really uncomfortable and shit. i think i was maybe 19 with a fake id and that was the first time ever i'd set foot in a strip club and i get a scary one. so when she finally leaves me alone, i look down at my shirt and there was a her face imprinted on my shirt in makeup. it looked like that one simpsons episode where homer invents a makeup gun and when he shoots it there is a clown face consisting of powder, blue eye shadow and red lipstick all smeared like. we weren't planning to go back to the hotel until night so i had to walk around miami the rest of the day with this huge stripper face on my shirt and explain to people i just met what happened and why i had this face on my shirt. i didn't really pay attention to the music that assault was playing but i did take note that when the stripper harassed me, he played Numbers/Computer World 2 by Kraftwerk which made the experience not only more surreal but completely indelible because i love those tracks.

that said, that DJ Assault video posted in this thread is really really annoying. the dude especially, what a douchelord.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts

CAN'T. FALL. ASLEEP. MUST. KEEP. RAVING.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

that said, that DJ Assault video posted in this thread is really really annoying. the dude especially, what a douchelord.

Great Stripper Story!

Well, At least there is an Up Side to this song, even when I thought it wasn't possible, now I know there is something more unbearable to listen too than most of the repetitive mainstream Hip-Pop songs out right now.

Fergie and Gwen might actually get some sleep tonight.

Please sir, I'd like some more.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Are you saying that because she has Poor taste??*

* Disclaimer: Not intended as a Serious Remark and should not be taken seriously. Please think of it as Vegan Beef. Its a cute picture.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    something totally weird and rong about watching booty house tracks on quiet office speakers via art student youtube interpretations.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    ok everyone i know this is another thread hijack but its totally worth it ... has anyone on here heard of 'jumpstyle'? I hope it hasn't been posted before. You know how there are all these videos on youtube of kids from chicago dancing to juke house and kids from philly and bmore dancing to baltimore club etc? if you youtube search 'jumpstyle' you can see the hilarious eurotarded cousin. its pretty ridic

Are you saying that because she has Poor taste??*

step your showtune game up!

ok everyone i know this is another thread hijack but its totally worth it ... has anyone on here heard of 'jumpstyle'? I hope it hasn't been posted before. You know how there are all these videos on youtube of kids from chicago dancing to juke house and kids from philly and bmore dancing to baltimore club etc? if you youtube search 'jumpstyle' you can see the hilarious eurotarded cousin. its pretty ridic

dance dance revolution is not a valid artform.