Lemme See your Check Stub

2»

Comments

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    You guys are crackin' me up. Yes, I know bout' Oliver "Poor Taste".... get it?

LOL

Deej, Holy Shit, That Video totally made my day thanks for that.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    You guys are crackin' me up. Yes, I know bout' Oliver "Poor Taste".... get it?

LOL

Deej, Holy Shit, That Video totally made my day thanks for that.

ah jeez

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    ok everyone i know this is another thread hijack but its totally worth it ... has anyone on here heard of 'jumpstyle'? I hope it hasn't been posted before. You know how there are all these videos on youtube of kids from chicago dancing to juke house and kids from philly and bmore dancing to baltimore club etc? if you youtube search 'jumpstyle' you can see the hilarious eurotarded cousin. its pretty ridic

holy shit this is like watching the kids on the dance dance revolution minus the whole video game part. wowzers

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

BETTER than a dozen dudes dry humping furniture.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Are you saying that because she has Poor taste??*

* Disclaimer: Not intended as a Serious Remark and should not be taken seriously. Please think of it as Vegan Beef. Its a cute picture.

Thanks on the picture!

But I have to say you like Shawnna( from a Shawnna Appreciation post you started a minute back) and imo opinion she sounds like turds to me

to each they own. I have my own guilty pleasures.

edith- Im jealous of your story! I wouldn't have any shame! HAHA!

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

jaymack rescues the thread from becomming an onslaught of dance dance revolution jokes.

i wasthinking somehting along the lines of river dance though.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

* Disclaimer: Not intended as a Serious Remark and should not be taken seriously. Please think of it as Vegan Beef. Its a cute picture.

Thanks on the picture!

But I have to say you like Shawnna( from a Shawnna Appreciation post you started a minute back) and imo opinion she sounds like turds to me

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    SERIOUSLY
    tries so hard.
    A+ for effort. those big girls are tough to impress.

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    I can get down w/ Terrortec EP. I prefer The Surgeon as far as mixes go.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts

HOLLA!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Thanks on the picture!

fuck you

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    SERIOUSLY
    tries so hard.
    A+ for effort. those big girls are tough to impress.

and fuck you

Damn straight.

I wouldn't call Shawnna a guilty pleasure though, But if you feel guilty for liking the 'Check Stub' song I wouldn't blame you because you should.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The video is wack but I could see a dj mixing this into a larger tech set and jump shit off.

Yeah I can see that too.....really its just the lyrics that bug me....all 9 words.

Is this a baby momma song?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Yeah I can see that too.....really its just the lyrics that bug me....all 9 words.

Is this a baby momma song?

"Dont want no short dick man - dontwantdnotwantdontwantdontdont......"

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    ok everyone i know this is another thread hijack but its totally worth it ... has anyone on here heard of 'jumpstyle'? I hope it hasn't been posted before. You know how there are all these videos on youtube of kids from chicago dancing to juke house and kids from philly and bmore dancing to baltimore club etc? if you youtube search 'jumpstyle' you can see the hilarious eurotarded cousin. its pretty ridic

holy shit this is like watching the kids on the dance dance revolution minus the whole video game part. wowzers

The urbanization of Riverdance.

• indyindy 58 Posts

polka

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    I'll be checkin DJ Assault at Starscape this weekend.

ASS

'n'

TITTIES[/b]