ALBA!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    You guys are crazy. Her suit is classy and her hair is well-done. The overall look is crazy. Very classic.

I am down with the extra 15-lb Alba too but uh... I mean, you know... I mean, you guys are doing better?

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    You guys are crazy. Her suit is classy and her hair is well-done. The overall look is crazy. Very classic.

I am down with the extra 15-lb Alba too but uh... I mean, you know... I mean, you guys are doing better?

god damn straight... i was looking at everyone fronting sideways. that suit is ridiculous.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts

I am down with the Alba

I am down with the Alba

I am down with the Alba

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

I am down with the Alba

I am down with the Alba

I am down with the Alba

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I am down with the Alba

But, but... what about

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    ummm did ya'll miss the new shoot?

for the fans...

The second best thing to do on Soulstrut. Perving out at pictures of fine women.

I APPROVE!

Whats the first best thing then?

The NBA thread.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Truth nugget.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

god damn straight... i was looking at everyone fronting sideways. that suit is ridiculous.

what can i say, i like girls with fat asses. is that a crime??? i said she was fine twice already. sheesh. i'm sorry to upset the alba fan club! haha.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

THANK YOU.

I saw this on the way to work and was going to post but it slipped my mind.

But who reads GQ anymore? And her previous GQ shoot knocks this out the box.

I bought my first issue over the weekend at the airport.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

THANK YOU.

I saw this on the way to work and was going to post but it slipped my mind.

But who reads GQ anymore? And her previous GQ shoot knocks this out the box.

I bought my first issue over the weekend at the airport.

I, too, will shortly be buying my first-ever issue of the magazine called GQ.