Time Fo a Nice Ass Mid Spring Day BEAT POST

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    is there anybody here doing gangster synth type beats? that's really the only thing i've messed with lately (aside from a failed attempt at an "earthy" type beat sampling al green). I need some inspiration. My synthesizers suck and I don't know how to fuck with soft synths yet (but i'm bout to learn). I'd like to hear some other synth stuff by strutters.

SHOW ME YOUR GANGSTER

(no pasue)

ps - Martin, that shit is smooth!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    is there anybody here doing gangster synth type beats?

bsides has the angry synth game on lock.

• oh_reallyoh_really 71 Posts
    /obje

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    /obje

Wow.

- J

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    get your mack on to this sheeeeyit

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5p6sb7

Excellent!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    whoops didn't see this, started another beat post so I'll just leave a link:

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=875672&an=0&page=0#Post875672

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Kala rocks. Love those beats dude.

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
    Some chilled out jazz/funk with lots of keyboards and synths all played by myself...

• mallardmallard 452 Posts

• rpmrpm 144 Posts
    i like this

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Some chilled out jazz/funk with lots of keyboards and synths all played by myself...

• whoa, this thread's got goods. here's my offering (neither one is finished yet = goddam I'm slow sometimes).

just the start of something ill:

Latin heat type joint, needs some vox:

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts
    whoa, this thread's got goods. here's my offering (neither one is finished yet = goddam I'm slow sometimes).

just the start of something ill:

Latin heat type joint, needs some vox:

always diggin the beats u post on hurr!

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    some how my Clifford beat ended up being a part of Oh Reallys post??!?! the fuck? can you change that RAJJY

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    some shit from a while back...

• TacitTacit 15 Posts

feedback appreciated. thanks for listening to the newjack.

• TacitTacit 15 Posts
    i wouldn't say this is a nice ass mid spring day beat, but let me inject some griminess up in here:

• i wouldn't say this is a nice ass mid spring day beat, but let me inject some griminess up in here:

fire. where's that vox sample from again? here's a newbie. the finished track will start with the og song intro

• Very Very ruff arrangement...

• TacitTacit 15 Posts
    fire. where's that vox sample from again? here's a newbie. the finished track will start with the og song intro

My recollection is a lil hazy, but i think either the artist or album title was wilderness. some crazy prog-rock i think.