DJ Class - Class is in Session

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
Is this real hard to locate? Any BMore people ever stumble on one? i need this record in my life.

Comments

• planlessplanless 819 Posts
    argh i need it too. i thought all the time it??s MC CLASS and not DJ CLASS

before i mismatch something, does the song starts with the lyrics:
    powerful, absolutly terrific...

?
    i started a thread about this too, no answer, if i remeber correctly.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    Yeah, that's the same 12".

I got one from someone on here a few months back.
    I've since spoken to the artist - he says it's still around and he sees it a fair amount in stores.

I need to hit him up again.

• stefskistefski 12 Posts
    dj technics started selling his records a couple of weeks back. hit him up!

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    class is now a born again christian, right?

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    Is this real hard to locate? Any BMore people ever stumble on one? i need this record in my life.

is this mc class "class is in session" produced by supreme? or born supreme or whatever he called himself on that one.... if so i might, MIGHT have doubles. one of which i wouldn't mind losing in a trade....

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    MC Class, Classy Composer and DJ Class are all different artists... but I know they get mixed up, unsurprisingly. I remember getting real excited when I found the MC Class 12", only to find that it wasn't what I thought it was.

And, yeah, DJ Class - the artist in question - is a born-again Christian. I think he went on to make house/club music after 'Class Is In Session'.

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts
    I love this fuckin record, nearly wet myself first time I heard it & yes Planless you got the right track in mind...Delay you should check the wants/trades section a bit more. I had a spare copy I put up for grabs on there a while back...I got a copy of it for $10 a while back on ebay, seen it go recently for around $350+ though

DJ Class is hugh in the Baltimore Club scene I believe

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    yeah class went on to produce many bmore club hits, "tear da club up" etc...