:nagl:

noznoz 3,625 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I got a message from 50 Cent today???..Fif???s reaction to last night???s Cam???ron poolside video message:

???My whirlpool is bigger than Cam???s swimming pool.
    And he shouldn???t be in front of no camera with daisy dukes on.???[/b]

and so the battle of egos continues.

One thing I???d like to point out???.these two artists really dont have any real beef with each other. There is no ugly history that I know of, nothing comparative to the 50-vs-Ja situation, or the Cam-vs-JuniorMafia beef. So???..I???m hoping both guys throw mud but keep it at that. Meanwhile, the fans just watch the show and nobody gets hurt.

http://missinfo.tv/

• Options
    I got a message from 50 Cent today???..Fif???s reaction to last night???s Cam???ron poolside video message:

One thing I???d like to point out???.these two artists really dont have any real beef with each other. There is no ugly history that I know of, nothing comparative to the 50-vs-Ja situation, or the Cam-vs-JuniorMafia beef. So???..I???m hoping both guys throw mud but keep it at that. Meanwhile, the fans just watch the show and nobody gets hurt.

People like MissInfo are the Mean Gene Okerlunds of hiphop.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Tiny back yard, with a tiny pool, wearing a tiny tank top and tiny loud boxers with tiny running socks....talking shit.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

People like MissInfo are the Mean Gene Okerlunds of hiphop.

I'd blap miss info and anyone check the Beanie upload on there? How the fuck is Beans dissing Kanye? Did Kanye do the beat on his debut single??!??

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i would enjoy siegel's youtube more if it was less dissing/veiled homophobia, more clowning

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I'd blap miss info

I believe you've shared this with the board several times already--until you take meaningful steps towards bringing this desire to fruition, we don't want to hear about it again.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I'd blap miss info

I believe you've shared this with the board several times already--until you take meaningful steps towards bringing this desire to fruition, we don't want to hear about it again.

she'd probally "clon" me if I ever did.

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    I'm glad I turned down Cam's beach house invitation.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Dude couldn't wait to show everybody his new muscles