MEATBALLS SPAGHETTI (80's cartoon related)

crossingscrossings 946 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
does anyone remember this cartoon??? it aired in the early 80's... most likely early saturday mornings. it was called MEATBALLS & SPAGHETTI and it was one of those cartoons based on a fictional rock band or something. i don't think it even lasted a year... i am desperately seeking any footage of this cartoon... if anyone knows of a site that has episosdes streaming or for download or whatever, please let me know. i am particularly looking for one episode where one of thse guys [i believe it was MEATBALL] started singing some song about "give me some tacos, burritos, and hot sauce!"... i'm beginning to wonder if i just imagined all of this since i must have only been about 3 or 4 when i would've seen it. any help is appreciated.

Comments

• HonkyFippleHonkyFipple 418 Posts
    that cartoon series was awesome. on of my favorites. the produced it for two years.no idea what happened to it. no footage online :-(

i watched danger mouse at that time too. really funny. and trashy.

here's a german site with some info. no links to clips.

Meatballs & Spaghetti Episodes

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    ok... well, at least now i know i wasn't just making that cartoon up... it's amazing how little info there is out there on this cartoon... i'm really hoping someone actually ripped some on a torrent site or sumthin...