do yourself a favor apply for RBMA toronto

2»

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I feel like this is something I need right now. I need some inspiration. I feel like I've got a lot to offer and there is so much I want to learn.

I feel exactly [/b] the same way.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Put mine in the post two days ago and it felt great. This thing is super-exciting but I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up too high. They must have tons of peoples applying. But anyway, like elise said, just filling out that application was goodness, asking yourself (at least some of these) questions is a very very good thing to do.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts

Did you apply?

Yes.

I spent quite awhile on the application. I'm not tripping on it. I'll hopefully forget about it and be pleasantly surprised. If not, maybe I'll try next year. I'd like to go. I think it would be good for me.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    thats the best way to be! You friends with Scotty and Carol? I've met them a few times when they came through my town. Carol's a sweetpea.

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    FUCK
    FUCK
    FUCK
    FUCK
    FUCK
    FUCK
    FUCK

I slept.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    FUCK
    FUCK
    FUCK
    FUCK
    FUCK
    FUCK
    FUCK

I slept.

yo day, Is the cutoff the 4th or the 5th? i cant recall. if its the 5th you still have a shot.

and whoever said you are too qualified doesnt know whatsup. Aloe blacc was in term two last year for example.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    jacob: you were there last year? did we meet? I met so many people I cant keep track of whose who and from which country. redbull peeps standup....where you at? I know yall lurkin'!

controller 7: dont trip over having shit out. There were quite a few people in my term that had releases in the shops, toured internationally, yadayadayada.

I think they like to balance people like that with people that are trying to get there.

however, if you are obviously estabolished then I doubt they would give the slot to you instead of someone else that is trying to take that first step or is on the way up. just my opinion though. as always, if you have ?'s about the academy you should ask away on the forum at the redbullmusicacademy.com website.

Is anyone going to sonar? redbull america is frontin on the budget to get peeps out there. blows. I would love to go to barcelona.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    jacob: you were there last year? did we meet? I met so many people I cant keep track of whose who and from which country. redbull peeps standup....where you at? I know yall lurkin'!

I couldn't make Australia, but I worked at the one in Seattle. I have no idea how they select the people but it definitely ends up to be a interesting cast of characters.

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    The opening party for this was incredible bernard purdie and cut chemist. Hope you guys all make it in.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    good luck to all applicants
    ill definetly be checking for this next year.