Early Night/Late Night/Afterhours rollcall

2»

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    our receptionist decided that she doesn't like answering the phone anymore

this is going to be a fun night

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    After having 2 hours sleep last night, I had an employee meeting, bought a board, had a four hour video editing session, and now I'm chilling, waiting for my girl to get off work so we can wach a couple of shows from the DVR. We'll probably go to bed early.

I cant imagine going out in public right now, too tired. I'm going to take a pull of the bong and take a power nap. See ya.

Real board by Natas
    Real deck by Natas[/b]

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    just me dolo rolling state to state (or city) like ike love.
    that makers truck is killing it.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

LUKE AND BUTCH!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Who did the Fat Albert Theme Song?

Herbie

As in Fat Albert Rotunda Herbie?

Yeah, that was for the first Fat Albert show,
    which was a special. I'm pretty sure he did the
    music for it when it was made a series a few years
    later ... pretty sure ...

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

LUKE AND BUTCH!!!

back when I interned at a cable company we shot some local wrestling and the bushwackers where on the bill along with superfly snooka. That shit was fun!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    working 10 hours at the strippy tomorry!!!
    ten fuckin hours!
    you best believe i'll be re-upping my LIVE FROM THE CLUB!! thread.

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    -----

Just drank Mojitos, strolling around cosmopolitan downtown Mountain View, listening to Tego Calderon.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    just got back from drinking organic weiss beer and tequila while listening to deep house. looking forward to no hangover tomorrow AM...

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Pretty awesome night. I ran into the girl who dumped me at one club around 10:00pm (of course she was with her ex-boyfriend), then 30 minutes later ran into my ex-wife at another club. An hour later, my two homegirls forced me to endure a Negativland set before we all three went to dance to generic house music at another club where my friend Lauren spilled the beer I just bought. Yay for me!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    damn hommie that sounds horrible.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    damn hommie that sounds horrible.

It's ok dude, some girl in LA just texted & called me 3 minutes ago. I'm going to be in LA next weekend. We're going hiking with a bottle of wine.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    I just watched the best game I've seen in a long time - GS and Dallas - at a friend's place. A few Kronenburg were on the menu.

I bet coffee next week on Dallas winning - cause I thought they would - but happily lost. Goddamn GS is a great team. Pretty quiet but great night.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

LUKE AND BUTCH!!!

back when I interned at a cable company we shot some local wrestling and the bushwackers where on the bill along with superfly snooka. That shit was fun!

Both the bushwackers and superfly jimmy snooka were awesome. Different eras too. It would have been great to see both. Let's see......Tonight I just had a great bbq with my girlfriend and best friend, drank copious amounts of beer/wine, and now listening to the Tony D's late 80's indy hip hop mix, and about to smoke a j and play some of the new 30gb cd of early video game rom's. I have no idea where to start. Maybe "Combatribes" or Indiana Jones "temple of doom," or "Michael Jackson's Moonwalker."

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Well, the "start" of my evening got postponed, but I'm on drink #2 chillaxing, listening to Cosmo's live mix at PJ's spot. My man is killing it like nobody's business.

http://www.galacticfractures.com/podcasts/GalacticFractures-155min-1145-14-Jan-2007.mp3

I didn't know you had those doubles in you son!

Dee Aye Why copping a late pass

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Cosmo's live mix at PJ's spot.
    That's the one with the JB set right? Most def. a sick mix.

• Cas, I put you on the list and you haven proven to be soft.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    still at work

• im in france and its like 3 in the afternoon.