Nicest hiphoppers on the hardwood..

2»

Comments

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    haha, I wouldn't have guessed that b mcknight is a baller.

yeah dude is always in the celebrity game during allstar weekend.

people claim snoop has skills but ive seen him on an mtv game thing and dude was too lanky and uncoordinated.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Yea, Brian McKnight can play. And although not a musician, Erkell from that show....can straight up ball from what i've heard. Like 10 years ago at the UCLA men's gym, I saw him, Baron Davis, Bo Outlaw among others scrimmaging.

• think it's true what charlie Murphy said about Prince haveing mad game?
    "game Blouses!!"

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    Shaq

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    And although not a musician, Erkell from that show....can straight up ball from what i've heard. Like 10 years ago at the UCLA men's gym, I saw him, Baron Davis, Bo Outlaw among others scrimmaging.

actually I have hard reports to the contrary re: Urkell.

as for that "Baron Davis" guy, yeah I think I heard somewhere he can play...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• The one and only Bobbito Garcia. Label head, DJ, sneaker pimp and no joke on the court. Didn't dude play semi-pro for a bit?

he sucks. i saw him on tv. there is no way he played college ball, let alone semi-pro.

pete nice from 3rd bass played some college ball.

lil romeo is suspect. he "committed to usc"??? he might be going to usc and attempting to play hoops, but i'd like to see an article where the basketball coach is quoted as saying they recruited him and offered dude a scholarship.

Where did Pete Nice play college ball? Thats crazy...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The one and only Bobbito Garcia. Label head, DJ, sneaker pimp and no joke on the court. Didn't dude play semi-pro for a bit?

he sucks. i saw him on tv. there is no way he played college ball, let alone semi-pro.

lil romeo is suspect. he "committed to usc"??? he might be going to usc and attempting to play hoops, but i'd like to see an article where the basketball coach is quoted as saying they recruited him and offered dude a scholarship.

Where did Pete Nice play college ball? Thats crazy...

Pete Nice went to Columbia, so if he did play college ball it was for what has traditionally been the worst team in the ivies.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    i believe lil romeo is friends with guys who can actually ball, so tim floyd, being the recruiting genius he is, offered romeo to get to his friends..

*shrug*

• Yea, Brian McKnight can play. And although not a musician, Erkell from that show....

wait, steve urkel or stephon urkelle?

justin timberlake can play a little. that shit at the all star game in the 3-on-3 when he blew by kenny smith was hilarious

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    The one and only Bobbito Garcia. Label head, DJ, sneaker pimp and no joke on the court. Didn't dude play semi-pro for a bit?

^^^^JEALOUS OF LI'L ROMEO

And isn't Bobbito close to forty? Plus I think he went to Brown, so if he played college ball it was in the ivy league. His semi-pro career was supposedly in Puerto Rico.

Dude went to Wesleyan (where he was known as Bobby Nice) a very weak Div III school. He can ball but he was known more for his party organizing skills than his jumper.