Nicest hiphoppers on the hardwood..

Ayrotollah77Ayrotollah77 415 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
i know about Ced-Gee,Sadat X and Pete Nice..who else??

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    The one and only Bobbito Garcia. Label head, DJ, sneaker pimp and no joke on the court. Didn't dude play semi-pro for a bit?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Li'l Romeo just committed to USC...

• Yeah i know about Bobbito..he was in the Nike commercial too.I think J-Zone can run too..

• Li'l Romeo just committed to USC...

Don't step to Artest.

I heard he played a little pro ball, too?

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    cam'ron supposedly has skills.

oh, and apparently if you get Ice Cube on the court he's "trouble":

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Don't step to Artest.

lol. someone to please post his soundscan numbers again?

Don't step to Artest.

lol. someone to please post his soundscan numbers again?

Labcabin probably moved more of those stickers than Artest did CDs.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    The one and only Bobbito Garcia. Label head, DJ, sneaker pimp and no joke on the court. Didn't dude play semi-pro for a bit?

he sucks. i saw him on tv. there is no way he played college ball, let alone semi-pro.

pete nice from 3rd bass played some college ball.

lil romeo is suspect. he "committed to usc"??? he might be going to usc and attempting to play hoops, but i'd like to see an article where the basketball coach is quoted as saying they recruited him and offered dude a scholarship.

cam'ron supposedly has skills.

yep. i know someone who played with him in high school. apparently, he got hurt and stopped balling, started rapping.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Supposedly Mase was pretty nice on the court. That's just a rumor I heard, though.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    and lost mad weight...

he sucks. i saw him on tv. there is no way he played college ball, let alone semi-pro.

lil romeo is suspect. he "committed to usc"??? he might be going to usc and attempting to play hoops, but i'd like to see an article where the basketball coach is quoted as saying they recruited him and offered dude a scholarship.

^^^^JEALOUS OF LI'L ROMEO

And isn't Bobbito close to forty? Plus I think he went to Brown, so if he played college ball it was in the ivy league. His semi-pro career was supposedly in Puerto Rico.

• I've played ball w/ Kels...he's okay. Dude was running full court with a hoody on (in the gym).

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

And isn't Bobbito close to forty? Plus I think he went to Brown, so if he played college ball it was in the ivy league. His semi-pro career was supposedly in Puerto Rico.

I was at a bboy jam a couple of years ago which was authentic enough to take place in a JHS gym. Bobbito definitely got tricks up the wazooo. Dunno how that translates to a game situation, but it was cool to see.

His semi-pro career was supposedly in Puerto Rico.

Is that getting your M.D. in Colombia?

I've played ball w/ Kels...he's okay. Dude was running full court with a hoody on (in the gym).

haha.

i was in LA a few years ago and saw Brian McNight playing hoops on the same boardwalk as muscle beach. he was actually pretty good for a man in touch with his sensitive side.

I was at a bboy jam a couple of years ago which was authentic enough to take place in a JHS gym. Bobbito definitely got tricks up the wazooo. Dunno how that translates to a game situation, but it was cool to see.

^^^^^OWNS BOBBITO'S INSTRUCTIONAL BASKETBALL DVD (yes, there is such a thing)

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

^^^^^OWNS BOBBITO'S INSTRUCTIONAL BASKETBALL DVD (yes, there is such a thing)

I was gonna add: Bobbito is a great brand. DVDs, books, sneakers, and Monday night DJ parties.

• haha, I wouldn't have guessed that b mcknight is a baller.

I was gonna add: Bobbito is a great brand. DVDs, books, sneakers, and Monday night DJ parties.

Don't forget his video game....uh, game. NBA Street. Good stuff.

the google research is in:

lil romeo goes to beverly hills high school, where as a junior, he averaged 14 ppg and 5.6 assists.

stats are ok, but beverly hills high school???? i hope they have improved since the Brandon Walsh days.

the google research is in:

lil romeo goes to beverly hills high school, where as a junior, he averaged 14 ppg and 5.6 assists.

stats are ok, but beverly hills high school???? i hope they have improved since the Brandon Walsh days.

Haha... did Brandon ball? I forgot that detail.

• the google research is in:

Thats a hot recruiting spot right?

• shomshom 31 Posts
    Didn't Q Tip and the Beastie Boys play a lot of ball? I heard that???s how that how the ???Get it together??? joint happened.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Didn't Q Tip and the Beastie Boys play a lot of ball? I heard that???s how that how the ???Get it together??? joint happened.

^^^ BEASTIE BOY ALIAS REVEALED

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Me and Keithvanhorn will take all of these jokesters.