NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Yup. Watching dudes shoot free throw after free throw is definitely my definition of face-melting.

Haha...

2 points is 2 points.

I'M HATIN B!!!!!!

LIKE Y'ALL ON BRON-BRON.

hahah..I likes LeBron. That was his coming out game last night. I'm just asshurt about the ALL TIME thingy.

• LIKE Y'ALL ON BRON-BRON.

Please, if you were a fan, you woulda been on his dick from the regular season.

You got a short memory. I made a few pro-Lebron posts in the first thread, go find 'em. Think I was debating w/ (guess who?) edpowers. This is a silly line of discussion anyhow. Regular season discussion is reserved for Tony Cubes' boys.

Why you wan' test son? It's bad for yr health, youngsta.

How do you get like 3 dunks in a row?! Detroit's defense got mad porous towards the end there. That means help defense got there way late, and nobody closed the lane.

porous? are we talking about greg popovich's face or one of the best defensive teams in the league!?! lebron worked the pistons and he would have done the same to any other team last night. you cannot play help defense against the lebron train running full steam ahead.

So what happened in games 1 & 2?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    You know what I found most amazing? When Marv Albert said at the end of regulation, "This has to be one of the most amazing playoff performances in NBA history!". I literally said to myself "what?!". There surely MUST be some incentives for him.

It's like the NBA and ESPN were desperately searching for something after the 1st round fever pitch in the West.

You know what I found most amazing? When Marv Albert said at the end of regulation, "This has to be one of the most amazing playoff performances in NBA history!". I literally said to myself "what?!". There surely MUST be some incentives for him.

Exactly. That's some sell the sport shit. U hit it right on the head. Utah/Spurs ratings were low.

lebron impressed me last night. he goes to the rim harder than any player in the nba and has the unique ability to square up at the drop of a dime. his supporting cast is weak on offense. that is why detroit can shadow him with 2 help defenders and not get burned.

KVH

• You know what I found most amazing? When Marv Albert said at the end of regulation, "This has to be one of the most amazing playoff performances in NBA history!". I literally said to myself "what?!". There surely MUST be some incentives for him.

It's like the NBA and ESPN were desperately searching for something after the 1st round fever pitch in the West.

switch Bron w/ Kobe and you'da been shoutin the same through a megaphone.

And yeah, anyway, duh. Of course they're going to sell their product. TNT has one maybe two broadcasts left in the season. GOTTA SELL THAT SHIT.

Exactly. That's some sell the sport shit. U hit it right on the head. Utah/Spurs ratings were low.

I LOVE YOU BATMON!

Real motherfuckers know the deal man. You know how hard my boy had to work to get the title "best playa in the game", "one of the best offensive weapons on earth", "Jordan-esque"?

Mawfuggas be handing out praise like popcorn and shit. The same dudes that be giving a playa 2 MVPs for doing da run and gun action. GET REAL.

• So, let's be clear. Lebron doesn't deserve praise?

Jordan was completing his first year around this age.

How old was Jordan when he first got out of the first round?

Jordan was probably best around 29-30. How good is Bron gonna be at that age?

Cavs have a new ownership that seems committed. Surround this dude w/ some pieces and then what?

Compare Kobe and Bron's stat lines in the post-Shaq era. Who's won more? Lebron's scoring average is right there w/ Bryant and his complete line is probably, well, more complete.

Y're hating dude. Admit it.

I likes LeBron. That was his coming out game last night. I'm just asshurt about the ALL TIME thingy.

ThAt'z It. Marv Albert at the end of regulation proclaimed "This has to be one of the most amazing playoff performances in N B A History! YES!".

• Which player is a petulant whiner and which, by all accounts, is a stand-up teammate?

Which player is a petulant whiner and which, by all accounts, is a stand-up teammate?

You're getting way off topic.

Go back and input all of my TRUTH NUGGETS. I love Lebron, don't like the way his accomplishment was blown out of proportion. That's all I'm saying.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Compare Kobe and Bron's stat lines in the post-Shaq era. Who's won more? Lebron's scoring average is right there w/ Bryant and his complete line is probably, well, more complete.

[yuichi]Actually, Kobe has averaged 4 or more ppg than Lebron over the past two seasons[/yuichi]

• Which player is a petulant whiner and which, by all accounts, is a stand-up teammate?

You're getting way off topic.

Go back and input all of my TRUTH NUGGETS. I love Lebron, don't like the way his accomplishment was blown out of proportion. That's all I'm saying.

I think it's been only slightly so (overblown). Read TrueHoop today? 2 hours worth of mostly-deserved hyperbole there. Most cats are down. Y're kinda in the minority here.

Which player is a petulant whiner and which, by all accounts, is a stand-up teammate?

Go back and input all of my TRUTH NUGGETS.

Chew on his TRUTH NUGGETS, son!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Yuichi......if you take Kobe off the Lakers and Lebron off the Cavs, who has the better squad???

• Compare Kobe and Bron's stat lines in the post-Shaq era. Who's won more? Lebron's scoring average is right there w/ Bryant and his complete line is probably, well, more complete.

[yuichi]Actually, Kobe has averaged 4 or more ppg than Lebron over the past two seasons[/yuichi]

That's not "right there"? What something like 30 vs. 26?

Go back and input all of my TRUTH NUGGETS.

Chew on his TRUTH NUGGETS, son!

The mind boggles.

No, it's definitely not--not when you're talking about every night.

Yuichi......if you take Kobe off the Lakers and Lebron off the Cavs, who has the better squad???

Can we not do this. I gotta go to the library to study....

first ripple in a seismic shift in the NBA landscape.

• Compare Kobe and Bron's stat lines in the post-Shaq era. Who's won more? Lebron's scoring average is right there w/ Bryant and his complete line is probably, well, more complete.

I view it differently. 25-30 range and you're beasting regardless. 30+ is the next stratum. Throw in Bron's boards and dimes and then what?

I view it differently. 25-30 range and you're beasting regardless. 30+ is the next stratum. Throw in Bron's boards and dimes and then what?

Well, okay, Kobe's in "the next stratum" then: ~32 this season; 35+ last season.

I mean, only ~2 ppg separate Lebron from a true mediocrity like Dirk.

• bruce bowen wouldn't be half the "defender" he is if the refs didn't obviously officiate him differently from every other player in the league

whether they'll let that fly against lebron in the finals .... i dont know

scary to think how good lebron could be with a decent front office backing him up

• Well, okay, Kobe's in "the next stratum" then: ~32 this season; 35+ last season.

I mean, only ~2 ppg separate Lebron from a true mediocrity like Dirk.

Not bitin holmes.

scary to think how good lebron could be with a decent front office backing him up

true. also, scary to think how little front office people seem to know about basketball. i bet Charles Barkley can assemble a better team than some of these GMs and Owners.

If you take Kobe off the Lakers and Lebron off the Cavs, who has the better squad???

Anyone??

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Mawfuggas be handing out praise like popcorn and shit. The same dudes that be giving a playa 2 MVPs for doing da run and gun action. GET REAL.

that game was great last night. lebron is a beast. i don't expect a performance like that is going to happen again this series. lebron is going to be hurting on saturday i imagine. will the rest of his team step up and do somethin?

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts

Gino The Gecko??