NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Charles and Kenny really know their shit. That is all.

• lepoohpoohlepoohpooh 296 Posts
    yep, charles completely on the money regarding the spurs almost playing 'guilty'

ohhhweeee, this one's going down to the wire. Don't know why Duncan isn't getting deeper position.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    If Charles says "first of all" one more damn time.. my head is going to explode

If Charles says "first of all" one more damn time.. my head is going to explode

haha. Hey man, he's a slow-thinker, give him some time to form his thoughts.

What the hell was D'Antoni coming on the court for?!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Suns did everything they could. Clutch 3 by Bowen, damn.

Bring on the avatar. Suns still win it in 7

best believe it

I guess this was a game the Spurs were supposed to win, but boy did they make it hard on themselves. Parker looked like he was scared of the offensive foul and taking the J, and was basically a non-factor. Ginobli saved their ass with those threes.

And Bruce Bowen, clutch.

Wow, what a comeback.

Far from impressive for the Spurs but they showed some gutsy play down the stretch.

Game 6 will be do or die for both teams. If Phoenix wins, the Spurs are dead meat.

Popavich is a genius.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Now who's gonna be the first to say "if Stoudemire was in the game..."?

I agree, I think The Suns did everything they could but the Spurs came back with those 3's and caught up.

Can't wait for game 6!

I'm not even paying attention to the east.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Suns did everything they could. Clutch 3 by Bowen, damn.

Bring on the avatar. Suns still win it in 7

best believe it

I have so much respect for Phoenix. Such a hard fought game

BIG SHOT BRUCE[/b]

I will not be surprised to see this go to 7, but GO SPURS GO!!!

BTW- the bet is over the series, not the game, so the avatar will have to wait. But believe me, it will be good...

NJ scored six points in the fourth to win over Cleveland.

BUT, I will be rooting for CHI to try to take it to game 7.

"if Stoudemire was in the game..."

WHAT CHU WANT SON????! YOU DON'T WANT A PIECE OF ME SON!

I BE TYPING AWAY GRUMPY MAN STYLE CUZ I BE AT THE CRIB CUZ I'M SICK, BLOOD.

What it do Mark.

Hey Mark,

KWAME BROWN WILL TAKE THAT KID STOUDAMIRE ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Yuichi

Hey Mark,

Yuichi

Oh boy. Don't even go there. Amare added a jump shot to his game this year. What has Kwame done lately?

Friday is gonna be bonkers. Sunday is gonna be even more insane. Dirty plays? Forget about them, Suns are gonna win it all.

Hey Mark,

Yuichi

Oh boy. Don't even go there. Amare added a jump shot to his game this year. What has Kwame done lately?

Friday is gonna be bonkers. Sunday is gonna be even more insane. Dirty plays? Forget about them, Suns are gonna win it all.

haha. I was only joking Mark. This is my form of exercise for today, since I've barely stepped outside the house.

THOSE SUNS ARE A BUNCH OF JOKESTERS BEGINNING WITH THAT CLOWN BARBOSA. THAT DUDE IS A BLUR ALL THE WAY TO THE BASKET, BEFORE HE GETS BLOCKED BY DUNCAN. IF SASHA VUJACIC HAS 2 MORE YEARS IN THE LEAGUE, HE WILL JUST AS EASILY GET THE 6TH MAN OF THE YEAR.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    THAT DUDE IS A BLUR ALL THE WAY TO THE BASKET

this muthafucka was like a rabid puppy dog up in there. I can't wait to see Suns X Jazz.

YEAH I SAID IT!

Parker was softer than a muffin in that game. So was Deron Williams in that close out game. Both scared of the offensive foul due to the helter skelter defense. I can't blame 'em.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    i didn't even watch the game. fuck spurs.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    OK Rock, go easy...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Same shit as last year and the West got punched in the face.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts

Say dog, just cos they good over 'dere don't mean muhfuckas wanna watch 'em!!!

You been glued to Nets/Cavs, B? Please say yes.

Run N Gun = casual fans/fake b-ball heads/SpiderMan 3 fans

Half Court/Grindout/Defense = Real Fans

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Run N Gun = casual fans/fake b-ball heads/SpiderMan 3 fans

Half Court/Grindout/Defense = Real Fans

not always though. the Suns are more fun to watch than, say, the Spurs, but I would say the Pistons are more fun to watch than the Suns. maybe you consider me a casual fan, i'm definitely no basketball scientologist, but i did watch at least 75 games last season. And attended at least 10.

I must say though, nothing is more exhillerating than a solid and powerful defense. I love to see shot blocking and powerful rebounding and solid team defense. That is probably the greatest aspect of the game. Some teams just make it look so damn boring that I can't bare watching it! The one thing I keep really wishing for for my team is that they follow Marcus' lead a little more and develop a stronger team defense mentality. if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen next season.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

casual fans

That's me no doubt.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

casual fans

That's me no doubt.

[comicbookguy] well if you are *only* a casual fan you no doubt could not as fully appreciate the game as a man as well versed in basketball lore as I could.[/comicbookguy]

casual fans

That's me no doubt.

[comicbookguy] well if you are *only* a casual fan you no doubt could not as fully appreciate the game as a man as well versed in basketball lore as I could.[/comicbookguy]

Run N Gun fans....."Do you have any music I can dance to?"

GrindOut Fans......"I know that snare from somewhere."

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Batmon. Did you WATCH Nets/Cavs last night? I tuned in to the 4th quarter to watch six minutes of 0 for 18 offensive basketball. Don't front like some of those games are "grind it out real head stylee boyee"....shit is just bad basketball.

Batmon. Did you WATCH Nets/Cavs last night? I tuned in to the 4th quarter to watch six minutes of 0 for 18 offensive basketball. Don't front like some of those games are "grind it out real head stylee boyee"....shit is just bad basketball.

I agree.
    But that shoot within 10 seconds is bad as well its just more "entertaining" because it leads to more fast breaks/uptempo.

Cue up Sweet Georgia Brown.....

The Golden State series have been very entertaining, been doesnt one want results?

All the entertaining crews have been "goin fishin."