NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    That said, the Warriors need some inside presence.

If J. O'Neil doesn't end up in New York (where he reportedly would like to be next season), I think he would be a great fit in Oakland.

true, although that would bring even more thug life to Oakland, which I'm not sure they need. Stephen Jackson is already a walking time bomb.

O'Neal is far from a thug.

And if you try to bring up "the Brawl" those fans ran up on him, unlike Jackson who ran into the stands.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    That said, the Warriors need some inside presence.

If J. O'Neil doesn't end up in New York (where he reportedly would like to be next season), I think he would be a great fit in Oakland.

true, although that would bring even more thug life to Oakland, which I'm not sure they need. Stephen Jackson is already a walking time bomb.

O'Neal is far from a thug.

And if you try to bring up "the Brawl" those fans ran up on him, unlike Jackson who ran into the stands.

so you're saying Jackson is a thug?

BTW Monte Ellis had an alley oop dunk over guess who? Kirilenko. This guys middle name should be "facial." In the AND 1 mixtape tour when you get dunked on, shook, or embarassed you have to leave the game immediately. This rule should be brought over to the NBA. Check out this clip of him getting dunked on by Daniels.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    You know who gets dunked on? People that try to block dunks. It happens to the best, even dudes like crazy Zo.

I guess he'll be getting dunked on in the WCF. Bully for him.

I guess he'll be getting dunked on in the WCF.

yeah probably!

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    And Horry was ejected on top of that.

Actually, automatic ejection is part of a flagrant 2, which is what he was called on. So it wasn't necessarily in addition to his punishment of getting a flagrant foul, it was part of it.

And I'm sorry, but how is an unneccesarily hard foul not somehow instigating some kind of physical confrontation? A normal foul would have stopped the play and the clock just as well and it's not like Nash was threatening to score when he received the hard foul, it was a big fat ::you mad doggie::. I'd say when a dude almost twice your size flagrant fouls you when you aren't even shooting the ball, it's a pretty sure bet that he is trying to start some shit with you cuz he's mad.

You know who gets dunked on? People that try to block dunks. It happens to the best, even dudes like crazy Zo.

Yeah dude, but Baron Davis and Monta Ellis are some small ass fools to get dunked on by! I have never seen 'Zo get posterized by a 6'3" 170 lb guard.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Yeah dude, but Baron Davis and Monta Ellis are some small ass fools to get dunked on by! I have never seen 'Zo get posterized by a 6'3" 170 lb guard.

Well, I've seen Olajuwon get served up something nasty by little-ass Kevin Johnson. Anything can happen.

(BTW, that's one of my favorite dunks of all time.)

KJ was the truth.

Well, it's them little dudes that usually have the best hops.

I don't care about AK-47, I'm just saying...like you can't have a champ w/out a loser, you can't have a dunk w/out a dunkee.

TIME TO GET OUT YR PAT BURKE AVATARS!

I'm pretty hype for this game tonight even though as an NBA fan I should be boycotting for all this bullshit manufactured excitement/controversy.

Let Jalen play!!!

SUNS WILL WIN TONIGHT. GAME OVER.

Let Jalen play!!!

Im sick of seeing him cheer.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

The Jazz rid me of the Mini-Me Doll look which I greatly appreciate

I was kinda joking but also being secretly hopeful at the same time. Uh, sure i'll bet. Why not, it's just an avatar! 1 week? You're gonna give me a tim duncan avatar if I lose, I can feel it. Haha.

ps - GO SUNS!!!!!

• Anyone in Chicago wanna buy my (2) tickets to tomorrow's game?

$100 ea. 5th row upper level.

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts
    Anyone in Chicago wanna buy my (2) tickets to tomorrow's game?

$100 ea. 5th row upper level.

PM SENT!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    You're gonna give me a tim duncan avatar if I lose, I can feel it. Haha.

You underestimate me.....

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    The Scientist's Post Game Analysis:

Matt Barnes is a turd on a stick. He is a wannabe Shawn Marion.

The Jazz completely got into the headz of the Warriors.

D Fish is still the man.

Ak-47 was incredible.

Booz was booz.

Millsap was the X factor.

BUT, YOU GOTTA GIVE IT TO THE WARRIORS FOR MAKING THIS PLAYOFFS AN EXCITING EXPERIENCE FOR FANS AND HATERS ALIKE.

Oh by the way, there's an awful lot of ass-hurted ness coming from the Phoenix/GS camps....

get over it dudes. it's just a basketball game.

shit happens and not just in the NBA.

they violated the rules (note: they are professionals, getting paid lucrative sums to be just that), NBA committee didn't make any exceptions, and suspensions were given out accordingly. That's it.

Now if teams are smart, they would get up, and collectively show some resolve.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

oh
    hells
    yah

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

get over it dudes. it's just a basketball game.

You don't say?

You Nuggets, Warriors, Mavs, and Knicks fans, and whoever else, ride on!
    This car is not making any stops! And it will pick up more passengers as we get
    closer to our destination!

Matt Barnes is a turd on a stick. He is a wannabe Shawn Marion

Marion has been real quiet this post-season.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

oh
    hells
    yah

Rockadelic beat me to it with Balliando, but care to make an avatar bet with me over the series??

Spurs D man.

If I were the Spurs, I would double Barbosa as soon as he puts the ball to the floor.
    Let Nash make difficult shots. Phoenix is gonna be looking to push the game at an even faster tempo with the absence of Diaw and Stoudamire.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

oh
    hells
    yah

Rockadelic beat me to it with Balliando, but care to make an avatar bet with me over the series??

AVARTAR BET TIME
    I WAGER THE SUNS WILL WIN THE SERIES

HOLLEUR

There's a lot of big dogs on that porch.

He was pretty great in game 3 and he played some crucial D down the stretch in game 4.

I still am amazed every time that dude makes a shot. Most 'flicted release in the L.