alec baldwin voicemail

Comments

• Imagine what he's going to do to her for leaking his voicemail all over the internets.

• that short turn he does in glengarry glenn ross about having brass balls is pretty classic. i can;t imagine another actor pulling it off with such aplomb.

And Second prize is, anyone wanna see second prize? Second Prize is a set of Steak knives.

Third prize is your fired...

"You wanna be a good father? I give a shit. Go home and play with your kids."

Haha, what a great scene.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    doesn't sound like him

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    this is considered bad??

seriously, none of you had asian parents growing up. This is a stroll in the park.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

seriously, none of you had asian parents growing up. This is a stroll in the park.

real talk!

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN.

• choleracholera 101 Posts
    this is considered bad??

seriously, none of you had carribean parents growing up. This is a stroll in the park.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

I've seen this clip before, I need to know what movie is this from.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I've seen this clip before, I need to know what movie is this from.

Glengarry Glen Ross. Pacino's good in it too.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Alec Baldwin rules, the only person/host that could get me to watch SNL at this point.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    If you've ever heard Steinski's Nothing To Fear mix, he cuts up some of the dialogue from the pivotal scene over a loop of "Let's Get It On".

Good stuff.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Glengarry Glen Ross. Pacino's good in it too.

Everybody is good in that movie.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    The only thing that makes this news is that he's famous and it's on tape. Plenty of parents are huge pricks in public and in private to there kids. Doesn't mean it's right, just means it's hella common. Plus, Kim B is the one that leaked this to the press, so she's no saint useing her kid in a public tug of war.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    The only thing that makes this news is that he's famous and it's on tape. Plenty of parents are huge pricks in public and in private to there kids. Doesn't mean it's right, just means it's hella common. Plus, Kim B is the one that leaked this to the press, so she's no saint useing her kid in a public tug of war.

According to Alec's phone message, she is, and I quote, "a royal pain in the ass".

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

According to Alec's phone message, she is, and I quote, "a royal pain in the ass".

Yea, he was full of old-timey comments. "I'm gonna set you straight!"

• I gotta stick up for homeboy.. The big cunt in this matter is Kim "fucking" Bassinger... she is more washed up than Melanie Gibson.

How are you going to leak a private phone call between a daughter and father. Especially when he is disciplining her.

Didn't we just have a thread about rambunctious little children being a pain in the ass because they don't get it like we used to. More timeouts now... pfffftt

We don't know what the phone call he is pissed about was regarding.. maybe it was extrememly important and this is the third or forth time this has happened.

ALEC BALDWIN is cool

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

I gotta stick up for homeboy.. The big cunt in this matter is Kim "fucking" Bassinger... she is more washed up than Melanie Gibson.

How are you going to leak a private phone call between a daughter and father. Especially when he is disciplining her.

Didn't we just have a thread about rambunctious little children being a pain in the ass because they don't get it like we used to. More timeouts now... pfffftt

We don't know what the phone call he is pissed about was regarding.. maybe it was extrememly important and this is the third or forth time this has happened.

ALEC BALDWIN is cool

Parenting a teen these days will make your fuckin head explode

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

I gotta stick up for homeboy.. The big cunt in this matter is Kim "fucking" Bassinger... she is more washed up than Melanie Gibson.

ALEC BALDWIN is cool

There's a big difference between being firm and discipling your child and calling them a pig. Dude doesn't even know how old she is.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    calling them a pig.

This is crossing the line?

I'm assuming he meant this as in spoiled, not um, big boned...

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

Do we assume that his preteen daughter is able to make that distinction?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    calling them a pig.

Would you call your child a pig? I hope not.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I don't have a child. If I did, I'd call em as I see em, I hope it wouldnt come to that, but if a kids acting spoiled....

This is pretty mild....

Wont Someone Please Think Of The Children!!!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Ed Hair Is, nice mane.

• I don't have a child. If I did, I'd call em as I see em, I hope it wouldnt come to that, but if a kids acting spoiled....

This is pretty mild....

could the 11 year old daughter of movie stars be a little spoiled? Hmmmmm...

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I had a layover at the Vancouver airport once and this mom and her 11/12 year old(Im guessing) daughter were playing cards...the daughter threw the cards at her mom and yelled "God Mom you are so stupid, this sucks, I want a hamburger"...I was waiting for some hellfire discipline...it never came, the Mom didnt do a fucking thing...just started picking up cards...didnt even make her daughter pick them up. That is a HELL of lot worse parenting than Mr. Baldwin's little MILD rant.

Fuck this "take a time out" shit...kids need to be kept in check...rotten shitty kids grow up to be rotten shitty adults.

Kim Bassinger is the shithead in this story, exploiting her kid for her own gain...

Boo Hoo Hoo...the Baldwin kid is being abused...whatever.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    This is not a big deal.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    This is not a big deal.

pig??

BIG FUCKIN DEAL.
    this is why kids are out of fuckin control these days, xause parents walk on friggin eggshells and are afraid of disciplin.

pig???

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    This is not a big deal.

pig??

BIG FUCKIN DEAL.
    this is why kids are out of fuckin control these days, xause parents walk on friggin eggshells and are afraid of disciplin.

pig???

U cant apply common sense parenting to MIllionaires. These cats are not bound by the same logic as regular folks.She's probably your classic spoiled rich kid who gets what she wants. And your surprised?
    She probably has nannies and shit. Ive heard dads get realer/harsher than this weakshit.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    This is not a big deal.

pig??

BIG FUCKIN DEAL.

pig???

U cant apply common sense parenting to MIllionaires. These cats are not bound by the same logic as regular folks.She's probably your classic spoiled rich kid who gets what she wants. And your surprised?
    She probably has nannies and shit. Ive heard dads get realer/harsher than this weakshit.

well evn some of the people on here acting like calling her a pig is equivalent to smacking her around, or even calling her fat!