alec baldwin voicemail

13»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    calling them a pig.

This is crossing the line?

I'm assuming he meant this as in spoiled, not um, big boned...

Would you call your child a pig? I hope not.

What's the difference between "pig" and "pain in the ass"?

• It seems obvious to me that Baldwin cares for his daughter and is being mean because he loves her. So long as she understands that, I don't think this message would matter.

It seems obvious to me that Baldwin cares for his daughter and is being mean because he loves her. So long as she understands that, I don't think this message would matter.

I agree. Sometimes "extreme" measures are needed to reach kids. You know he's not around her 24/7 to keep some sort of balanced parenting.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    I can't believe this is all over the place like it is. Its a phone call with no context. I don't agree with some of the language he ued but I have heard ALOT worse from parents to their kids in public. This is just stupid.

PLus who knows, his kid very well could be a huge pain in the ass... I mean c'mon her dad is Alec Bladwin and her mom is Kim Basinger? what kind of ego does the kid have? And again with no context I don't know how youc an even begin to pass judgement.

I can't believe this is all over the place like it is. Its a phone call with no context. I don't agree with some of the language he ued but I have heard ALOT worse from parents to their kids in public. This is just stupid.
    PLus who knows, his kid very well could be a huge pain in the ass... I mean c'mon her dad is Alec Bladwin and her mom is Kim Basinger? what kind of ego does the kid have? And again with no context I don't know how youc an even begin to pass judgement.

I just goes to show u how America eats these distractions up.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

I just goes to show u how soulstrut[/b] eats these distractions up.

• ROD1ROD1 26 Posts
    its his own fault, i mean look who e had the kid with, dumb fuck...anyway, fuck calling, Id fly over there to kick her azz, word life