alec baldwin voicemail

macacamacaca 278 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
i think its clear by this point, alec baldwin is a giant cunt.listen how he talks to his 12 year old daughter.(dude does keep his pimp hand pretty strong though)

Comments

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    This sounds like some sort of Baldwin Smear Campaign!!!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    DAAAYUM!

but really, wouldn't you be just a little bit mad if your own daughter repeatedly and deliberately ignored your phone calls? that's some hardcore shit, money

• gee, i wonder why his daughter would repeatedly and deliberately ignore his phone calls? seems like a nice guy to me.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

i think its clear by this point, alec baldwin is a giant cunt.
    listen how he talks to his 12 year old daughter.
    (dude does keep his pimp hand pretty strong though)

Ok, takes a serious ego to get that self-important on someone (especially over a phone call).
    But really, who knows wtf goes on between him and his daughter. Need to take this shit to Nationalenquirer.com

• nationalenquirer.com is correct. one thing i can tell you from my parenting studies is that he just gave his daughter all the power in the struggle by acting like an explosive terd. that dude needs some dr.phil 101 or some shit.

• go back to beetlejuice

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    maybe there is proof to verify this is real, but that doesn't even sound like him to me.

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
    I don't believe it's him, the voice doesn't sound like his.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    sounds like him to me...but still sounds like a joke or something...WTF.

• I don't believe it's him, the voice doesn't sound like his.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1820277/posts

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    alec baldwin is funny in the show 30 rock.

has anyone seen that show ? i think it's hilarious. is it even on in the states ?

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    for now...i don't think it'll last honestly. it's one of those shows that's too good for TV.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    nationalenquirer.com is correct. one thing i can tell you from my parenting studies is that he just gave his daughter all the power in the struggle by acting like an explosive terd. that dude needs some dr.phil 101 or some shit.

Seriously. Who goes off on their kid like this for some minor shit?

What is most revealing is how he makes it sound like him picking up the phone and calling his daughter is the hardest thing in the world.

You get the impression if he had to take 5 seconds to pick a sock up off the floor he would want a "best father" medal.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    He called at 10 at night? Shouldn't a 12 year old be asleep?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

That's 7pm west coast time.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I'm gonna call bullshit as well but if not looks like tomorrow could be a banner day over at the Bassinger's house in LA.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

since when is 10 o clock late?

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Didn't Drew Barymoore go to rehab at age 8 or something?
    Baldwins 12 year old could be a junky hooker for all we know.
    The more likely story however, is that Alec is a creep!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    alec baldwin is ill.

I agree... he is a great comedic actor and an even better narrator (see America's Game and Thomas the Tank Engine).

• that short turn he does in glengarry glenn ross about having brass balls is pretty classic. i can;t imagine another actor pulling it off with such aplomb.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    hey alec: lay off the sauce.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    maybe there is proof to verify this is real, but that doesn't even sound like him to me.

There had better be some proof - CNN played it this morning. Definitely a great example of celebrity non-news.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    alec baldwin is ill.

I agree... he is a great comedic actor and an even better narrator (see America's Game and Thomas the Tank Engine).

I can't listen to the voicemail at work but let me just cosine that I 100% celebrate baldwin's recent transition to fulltime playing of assholes in movies and tv shows. Suits him far better than the heroic roles he used to take. The man is on fire at the moment.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Seriously. Who goes off on their kid like this for some minor shit?

LOTS of parents. I have been doing patient intake at a Children's hospital ER as a side gig for 7 years, you wouldn't believe the way some people talk to their kids.

I had to laugh at the stupidity of someone saying that into a voicemail while engaged in a notoriously contentious custody battle! And while we all have probably pushed at least one of our parents to swear at us (I can't be the only brat here), a father REALLY has to check himself hard when he has called his daughter a "pig"...that is just low and mean.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    that short turn he does in glengarry glenn ross about having brass balls is pretty classic. i can;t imagine another actor pulling it off with such aplomb.

And Second prize is, anyone wanna see second prize? Second Prize is a set of Steak knives.

Third prize is your fired...

• Seriously. Who goes off on their kid like this for some minor shit?

LOTS of parents. I have been doing patient intake at a Children's hospital ER as a side gig for 7 years, you wouldn't believe the way some people talk to their kids.

Seriously, this ain't shit. Y'all must have had some nice parents.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Seriously, this ain't shit. Y'all must have had some nice parents.

Yup.

But i have to say: id still love to smack him in the face for it.