Attack of the Mults

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
All the RACE THREADS are sinking!!help someone. spark up some controversy.ps. i just got a gig djing at a strip joint.

Comments

• ps. i just got a gig djing at a strip joint.

I always wondered about that...no beatmatching (they talk over the edits), free drinks, naked or semi-naked women...sounds good on paper, but probably ???

Unless the $$$ is good...

• ps. i just got a gig djing at a strip joint.

I always wondered about that...no beatmatching (they talk over the edits), free drinks, naked or semi-naked women...sounds good on paper, but probably ???

Sup my n*gga, where you been? I told you to come on like an hour ago!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

lets just say the skrippers will be paying my ass out in tips at the end of the night. but its 9-2 on a sat night (for now) at the only club in the immediate area. they provide the music and all.
    fuck it.

• Unless the $$$ is good...

lets just say the skrippers will be paying my ass out in tips at the end of the night. but its 9-2 on a sat night (for now) at the only club in the immediate area. they provide the music and all.
    fuck it.

Then I say it's a good time. Have fun...

fuck it.

Yeah I was going to ask if it's actually more being an MC than a DJ. Most clubs nowadays have all their music on mp3/hard-drive. The DJ at a strip club is responsible for getting the girls music ready/selected....making sure the girls hit their spots in the rotation on stage...and saying things like "Comin back onstage round 2 guys let's hear it for MYSTIQUE. (CINAMMON check sound, CINAMMON check sound)".

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

fuck it.

As long as you don't have a cocaine habit you
    should be all set. Cause that shit will be everywhere.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Dude, free tits, free drinks, money, don't have to bring records, don't have to bring microwave, sounds like a good gig.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

As long as you don't have a cocaine habit you
    should be all set. Cause that shit will be everywhere.

only if its served up on a double D platter.
    nah, im good with winter sports.

• Strip clubs djing gets old Fafafafafafast. But if you got to do it for the ends/experience here are my personal recomendations: Don't refer to the front row as the "meat seats" as this will furrow the managements brows. Don't go into the basement and/or rooms past the private rooms (less decor and sallow curtain strippers saying "u shoo drugz" which could mean either shoot drugs with me or shoo I'm doing drugs) and finally don't forget that the bouncers will fuck you up if you go on stage. Oh and if there's a girl named Jaundice get the hell out of there like quick.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    ^^^^^^^^ there's a trickster:

Reged: 09/06/05

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I collect LP's that have stripper's names written on them and their fave song circled.

fuck it.

THE ULTIMATE SIDE-HUSTLE[/b]