three 6?

KidKKidK 119 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
XXL ranked your upcoming album, Last 2 Walk, as the fifth most anticipated album of the year. What can fans expect from it?DJ Paul: We got Paul Wall, Lil Jon, 8Ball and MJG [on the album]. We have some local rappers from Memphis [on there], like, Al Capone and Spanish Fly. We have a few regulars on there, like, Project Pat and Lil Wayne. But we also did a song with Good Charlotte.[/b]

Comments

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....................

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    XXL ranked your upcoming album, Last 2 Walk, as the fifth most anticipated album of the year. What can fans expect from it?
    DJ Paul: We got Paul Wall, Lil Jon, 8Ball and MJG [on the album]. We have some local rappers from Memphis [on there], like, Al Capone and Spanish Fly. We have a few regulars on there, like, Project Pat and Lil Wayne. But we also did a song with Good Charlotte.[/b]

sounds like they also have strutter's taste in rock music

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Only question is whether it will be worse than that J5/Dave Matthews track. Yuck.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    XXL ranked your upcoming album, Last 2 Walk, as the fifth most anticipated album of the year. What can fans expect from it?
    DJ Paul: We got Paul Wall, Lil Jon, 8Ball and MJG [on the album]. We have some local rappers from Memphis [on there], like, Al Capone and Spanish Fly[/b]. We have a few regulars on there, like, Project Pat and Lil Wayne. But we also did a song with Good Charlotte.

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    DJ Paul: We got Paul Wall, Lil Jon, 8Ball and MJG [on the album]. We have some local rappers from Memphis [on there], like, Al Capone and Spanish Fly[/b]. We have a few regulars on there, like, Project Pat and Lil Wayne. But we also did a song with Good Charlotte.

Noz- you gotta be worried about your boys. With Good Charlotte and a reality show- the oscar might've gone to there head. i hope i'm wrong.

• Naw, I just think it means there's a minimum one guaranteed "skipper" on the next Triple 6 album.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Naw, I just think it means there's a minimum one guaranteed "skipper" on the next MOST Triple 6 albums.

Unless you guys are in love with the Insane Clown Posse song on I>When The Smoke Clears/I>...

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    DJ Paul: We got Paul Wall, Lil Jon, 8Ball and MJG [on the album]. We have some local rappers from Memphis [on there], like, Al Capone and Spanish Fly. We have a few regulars on there, like, Project Pat and Lil Wayne. But we also did a song with Good Charlotte.[/b]

sounds like they also have strutter's taste in rock music

Dude that's fucked up, Good Charlotte is quality music. Plus you gotta respect their image, they put a lot of effort into it.

Yeahright fucking lame ass garbage music made by human garbage.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Naw, I just think it means there's a minimum one guaranteed "skipper" on the next MOST Triple 6 albums.

Unless you guys are in love with the Insane Clown Posse song on I>When The Smoke Clears/I>...

I knew there was at least one such ill-advised collab on that album... I was trying to remember what it was.

• sergserg 682 Posts

hopefully they actually use Al Kapone's talents and not waste that magic on shitty blowjob songs like 40 did

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i just want someone to tell me once and for all, why the fuck do rappers 102% of the time have awful taste in rock music? is it because they listen to their teenage daughters for suggestions who they should collaborate with? i think match box 20 is the only lame act i can think of at the moment who hasn't collaborate with some rap group. you what its like? its like that second handsome boy modelling school project, its like that set the precendent of god awful rap/rock collaborations. they need to undust the judgement night soundtrack.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    i just want someone to tell me once and for all, why the fuck do rappers 102% of the time have awful taste in rock music?

i don't think it has much to do with taste. everyone's trying to get some of that cross-over rock $$ these days.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Only question is whether it will be worse than that J5/Dave Matthews track. Yuck.

impossible.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    speaking of...
    that travis barker song on the paul wall album sucks

speaking of...

I am shocked--shocked I tell you!

First, at the thought that anything Paul Wall is associated with could suck; second, at the thought that anything Travis Barker* is associated with could suck; and, third, at the thought that the coming-together of these two artistic giants could suck!

*The only music by this dude that I have ever heard is that Bun B track that I accidentally listened to about 30 seconds of one time. But I've seen his picture.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    IN THE LATE NIGHT BETTA GET YO FACE RIGHT!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    I've seen him walking out of a baby gap with about 4 bags of clothes. tatooed rockers who dabble in hip hop need to get their pastel baby clothes shopping on too

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    three-6 have been collaborating with shitty rock artists always. that dude from saliva was on a couple albums. this isn't news nor is it a sign that they're 'falling off'

i kind of like that cheesy 'mosh pit' song tho

and the travis barker song on t.i.'s album is classic, although he just played drums

and the travis barker song on t.i.'s album is classic, although he just played drums

What track is that?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

What track is that?

"you know who"
    he apparently also co-produced and 'programmed' it

What track is that?

"you know who"
    he apparently also produced and programmed it

I did not know that.

Deej stays scanning liner notes for references to Travis Barker.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    speaking of...

First, at the thought that anything Paul Wall is associated with could suck; .

Man, I specifically remember you and Conselmed (sp?) repping the fuck out of Get Ya Mind Correct a couple years back. That's what I hate about these fly-by-night Hip Hop fans critics,they love you one moment than shit on you the next. Show some goddamn loyalty! Other than a newfound partnership with a highly successful pop/rock star and maybe some weaker $$$ 'phors, Paul Wall is the same ol' rappin'-for-the-money dude he's always been. Club and car entertainment for the masses.

Herm

speaking of...

First, at the thought that anything Paul Wall is associated with could suck; .

Man, I specifically remember you and Conselmed (sp?) repping the fuck out of Get Ya Mind Correct a couple years back. That's what I hate about these fly-by-night Hip Hop fans critics,they love you one moment than shit on you the next. Show some goddamn loyalty! Other than a newfound partnership with a highly successful pop/rock star and maybe some weaker $$$ 'phors, Paul Wall is the same ol' rappin'-for-the-money dude he's always been. Club and car entertainment for the masses.

Herm

You sound like Shied.

Get Ya Mind Correct is great--I feel the same way that I always have about it.

But Paul has done two solo albums since then (which I did buy) that don't even begin to compare to it. If failing to blindly support him in the face of two albums worth of accumulated evidence makes me a "fly-by-night fan," then so be it.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Paul has done two solo albums since then (which I did buy)

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

You sound like Shied.

Ouch. That was totally uncalled for.

I am now asshurt to the point of tears.

Ummm, just to be clear, that's [teers] NOT [tairs].

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Ouch. That was totally uncalled for.

I am now asshurt to the point of tears.

Ummm, just to be clear, that's [teers] NOT [tairs].

Shittin bricks mang.