-

2»

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    This shit is

WHEN will the UGK album get released!!!!!!!!?????????

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I like that video. Except for that spaceship part and how they dip.
    Bun B straight kills it.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    This shit is

Yes, yes and when.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    This shit is

Yes, yes and when.

Release is set for July now.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• i seriously can't get enough of this track. the long ass andre intro/verse is beautiful and the song just goes. i love to fuck with people in the club with this one. and then when the sample drops out for big's verse is great... oh and ugk too duh

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    this video made my day- thanks!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    hating on dre's verse is retarded. if he wasnt on this i wouldnt even really care about the song. dre>>>>>>>pimp c

So unnecessary

I call flagrant deejery
    get the fuck outta here with that

pimp c3000 clearly has the best verse on the song

this beat is a project pat classic and i'm so-so on their appropriation of it is pretty solid, especially with the new drum programming and the way they wait to drop the drums until after Dre's verse.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

damn that video was really impressive, who the fuck would hate on that? and why can't all rap videos be like that?

Cameos Galore in the clip as well

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    hating on dre's verse is retarded. if he wasnt on this i wouldnt even really care about the song. dre>>>>>>>pimp c

So unnecessary

I call flagrant deejery
    get the fuck outta here with that

pimp c3000 clearly has the best verse on the song

this beat is a project pat classic and i'm so-so on their appropriation of it is pretty solid, especially with the new drum programming and the way they wait to drop the drums until after Dre's verse.

i agree about the drums but dre's verse is pretty ehhhh

• Why do people hate on Three Stacks so much? I love that verse.

All three versions of this song kill. That video is great. Pimp C....damn man! Haha. I also dig the preacher in LSU colors wilin' out behind Andre. Re-watch.

UGK and Three Six are gonna murderize it this summer.

• hating on dre's verse is retarded. if he wasnt on this i wouldnt even really care about the song. dre>>>>>>>pimp c

While I agree that Andre's verse is fucking brilliant, it must be noted that Pimp C goes pretty gotdamn hard with his on this track. A games abound on this tune.
    Yeah, it's a good contrast between the two.

• Why do people hate on Three Stacks so much? I love that verse.

All three versions of this song kill. That video is great. Pimp C....damn man! Haha. I also dig the preacher in LSU colors wilin' out behind Andre. Re-watch.

UGK and Three Six are gonna murderize it this summer.

the preacher= T-Pain

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    YO !!! CAN SOME ONE POST UP AN MP3 OF THE VIDEO VERSION?... por FAVOR

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    That video is great.

If you grew up listening to Outkast, this video will make you feel warm inside.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    That video is great.

If you grew up listening to Outkast, this video will make you feel warm inside.

indeed. been hearing this for a while now on sirius, but this is a fucking staple for me now. andre's verse is fucking dope. you know how some songs just hit you at that right time? if the burner wasn't busted on my computer i'd burn this and blast it non-stop. now i'm stuck in my four cornered room pumping it thru a fucking alarm clock ipod joint.