Let's Tune In to the-breaks.com

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    spanky needs to log on and keysmack these kids.

• these idiots actually diss eachother for owning CTI releases[/b]

Wish we still had the old-style location boxes cause I'd claim this one in the blink of an eye.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    spanky needs to log on and keysmack these kids.

BUT i gotta admit, i'm often on o-dubs page, but i always hated him for being a strutter.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

It is IMPOSSIBLE to get dissed by someone like this, not even our weakest link could get dissed by this dude.

Besides, he almost got beat down by Jean Grae for dissing her shit in some magazine, then apparently he also dissed People Under the Stairs and Louis Logic for whatever reason.

If i looked like this, i??d keep my mouth shut or write about flowers and such. What a loser.

I'd love to see a match between oliver and the weakest link on thebreaks.

Although the A HREF="http://www.the-breaks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27249">horns thread is pretty good. Dude still needs some horns in his inbox. Won't somebody help???

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    This is funny because a while back, i hardly seen anyone come out and say something about them..even when i used to go out there to check shit out and post something, i didnt bite my tounge for no one because i seen what kinda fake shit i was dealing with. Next thing you know, i get banned.

I love it when ass-hurt little dudes mistake themselves for persecuted free-thinkers...

???Parrently that Papichulo dude was hella real and threatened the whole infrastructure of Soulstrut so Raj (the cold, calculating capitalist that he is) banned him. Though I have no memories of homeboy.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Though I have no memories of homeboy.

You might recall a fella who wore a Sonics jersey and was gripping a lovely bootay in an ill fated photographic moment.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

You might recall a fella who wore a Sonics jersey and was gripping a lovely bootay in an ill fated photographic moment.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

Ohhhhhh.....OK. Starting to remember.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    The thread titles on the frontpage are like Diggaz 101. Or maybe some sort of remedial course for people that were only admitted provisionally... Diggaz 001:

Dollarz [sic] by Quincy Jones

Incredible Bongo Band

Tom Scott "Honeysuckle Breeze"

Bob James ONE

It's beyond me how anyone could be stuck on that schitt in '07 with the wealth of information that is at all of our fingertips via the internet.

Imperfect information creates opportunities.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Ohhhhhh.....OK. Starting to remember.

*edit, wrong thread. Where's the pap one?

Yes, these idiots actually diss eachother for owning CTI releases. What else is there to say?

In general, they think they are something better than the rest, plain and simple. By watching them try so hard you can tell that they aint about shit.

Most are basically a bunch of nerdy, spoiled and confused kids with rich parents who claimed they had to earn something in life. Nothing wrong with having loot, even if it isnt yours, just dont try to be something you??re not.

That also goes for getting brave behind your little computer and talking crazy.

Then those on there who are "DJs, journalists, run a label or produce" are self-proclaimed legends that no one knows. All of a sudden, they just pop up,lol.

I??m like where the fuck did you come from and what did you add to the table to act like this? Dont nobody know you.

Then for the most part you got people who try to jump on any of the above mentioned bandwagon.

A bunch of confused and insecure dudes if you ask me.

Genius. That pretty much sums up the experience at Soulstrut.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    When are the new t-shirts gonna officially be on sale, Raj?

IMG SRC=http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9407/soulshirtje0.jpg>

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Can I get one that says
    "I AM AN AUTHORITY ON DICKWEEDS"

WORD. Raj should consider these proposals. We should take a poll and get ideas for the next t-shirt design.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

i really wouldn't display those records if i was unfortunate enough to own them

lol. an empty expedit is a sorry sight.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

I agree but do however fully endorse solesides greatest bumps.*

* pleaes to no ban

Agreed. I'm considering me a 2x4, and lay it on its side. And it's gonna be nothing but essentials. all killer, no filler. you feel me?

• oh Jazzy you had me ROFL

• Hahaha, that guy actually posts on here you know? His Soulstrut name is Sconeboy...

oh shit didn't see that!

I think he has an excuse as he's just emmigrated so I'm sure he doesn't have all his joints with him....

still made me piss though - soz Pip!

• OMFG this this thread(s) is the funniest shit I've read... I've not checked the breaks in years but didn't realise it had sunk that low

"dickweed" hahahahah, fuck me this is

I agree but do however fully endorse solesides greatest bumps.*

* pleaes to no ban

BAN

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Is it really that different from this place?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Is it really that different from this place?

oh god yes.. but scanning the-breaks this A.M., their 'misc' section is probably most like the 'strut.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    With the FAQ it attracts the worst soundclick superproducers[/b] you could ever imagine... People asking you to send Marvin Gaye MP3's, the whole 9 yards.

These guys are the definitely at the bottom of the food chain.
    Do any of you browse/post on the futureproducers forums?
    They take littledudeness to the next level.

• If i looked like this, i??d keep my mouth shut or write about flowers and such. What a loser.

Botany rules, okay?!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

If i looked like this, i??d keep my mouth shut or write about flowers and such. What a loser.

Botany rules, okay?!

Seriously. You diss flora, you diss yourself.

Pap-tastic!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

Botany rules, okay?!

Seriously. You diss flora, you diss yourself.

Pap-tastic!

I think the great leader Raj should change this forum to

CRATE DIGGING REVEALED - World Famous Internet HUB for record collectors, sampling producers, beat heads, DJs etc, to get together and write about flowers and such.

Botany rules, okay?!

I'm not sure why those dudes all think that pic of Oliver is such a riot.

I'm guessing it has something to do with him looking like an adult, though.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

I'm guessing it has something to do with him looking like a teacher, though.

I'm guessing it has something to do with him looking like a teacher, though.

Ha--probably.

I still want to see the promised matchup between Oliver and their weakest link, though.

One shudders to imagine the collection of the-breaks.com's weakest link--a bunch of Hubert Lawes and Billy Cobham MP3s, no doubt.