Let's Tune In to the-breaks.com

124»

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Wow.

Whoa.

WTF.

What I find ironic is that I helped build the FAQ back in its early days.

WHAT???? You mean that you actually might actually have positively contributed to the empty lives of those who now seek to mock you and create O-Dub bottom trim?

I don't know how I can be expected to go on.

I think the "O-Dub bottom trim" (pasue) was as Soulstrut creation, not a the-breaks.com creation.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Wow.

Whoa.

WTF.

What I find ironic is that I helped build the FAQ back in its early days.

WHAT???? You mean that you actually might actually have positively contributed to the empty lives of those who now seek to mock you and create O-Dub bottom trim?

I don't know how I can be expected to go on.

I think the "O-Dub bottom trim" (pasue) was as Soulstrut creation, not a the-breaks.com creation.

I said it back on pg 5 in response to Quo's masterpiece.

• You guys come off like a bunch of fucking herbs, as if people should be ashamed of being young and not knowing as much as you. Regardless of how much more mature people on this forum are supposed to be, posturing about how much better/smarter/cooler you are is completely childish. Get over yourselves.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    You guys come off like a bunch of fucking herbs, as if people should be ashamed of being young and not knowing as much as you. Regardless of how much more mature people on this forum are supposed to be, posturing about how much better/smarter/cooler is completely childish. Get over yourselves.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Get over yourselves.
    NEVER.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

I was on the old breaks message list as well 10 years ago but Pap's already addressed this:

Back when this place was at the old addy and there was no forum but only a mailing list, it seems like none of these cats where around. And those who where just make themselves look stupid now. IMG SRC=http://www.the-breaks.com/forums/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif>IMG SRC=http://www.the-breaks.com/forums/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif>

PS. Labcabin has those joints for sale right about now so...go cop that:
    IMG SRC=http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2429/ttldwno8.gif>

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    You guys come off like a bunch of fucking herbs, as if people should be ashamed of being young and not knowing as much as you. Regardless of how much more mature people on this forum are supposed to be, posturing about how much better/smarter/cooler you are is completely childish. Get over yourselves.

The last time I was in Syracuse I was buying records off this dude who asked me if I lived in an igloo up in Canada. I had to let him know what time it was and continued to pick and choose all his heat and ended up with a great score on the cheap. I even got a wink from his daughter. Fucking dumbass thinkin' we live in igloos... I then fired up the dogs and sled'd from the scene.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    You guys come off like a bunch of fucking herbs, as if people should be ashamed of being young and not knowing as much as you.

They absolutely should be completely ashamed of themselves. Not knowing as much as me is nothing to be proud of.

Get over yourselves.

I think everyone should live by this statement.

Thank God we still have something to cling to!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

PS. Labcabin has those joints for sale right about now so...go cop that:
    IMG SRC=http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2429/ttldwno8.gif>

Just to note though, this t-shirt makes me sound like an authority on dickweeds rather than actually being, you know, a dickweed myself.

So really, you'd need to take off the "authority" part.

But please to leave on O-Dub Bottom Trim.

DELICIOUS.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Just to note though, this t-shirt makes me sound like an authority on dickweeds rather than actually being, you know, a dickweed myself.

Haven't you already "noted" that once in this thread?

You sound insecure, son!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    [Just to note though, this t-shirt makes me sound like an authority on dickweeds rather than actually being, you know, a dickweed myself.

So really, you'd need to take off the authority part.

I think the saying goes, "It takes one to know one"

??
    right?

and great first post, dude. youve been lurking/registered for two years, and this is how you decided to make yourself known?

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Wow, I actually tried to understand what dickweed means and the urban dictionary offers 10 different meanings. I am .

my faves:

- pubes or pubricans attached to the blatter or ballsack of a male

- a person that is part of a field of dicks.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    You guys come off like a bunch of fucking herbs, as if people should be ashamed of being young and not knowing as much as you. Regardless of how much more mature people on this forum are supposed to be, posturing about how much better/smarter/cooler you are is completely childish. Get over yourselves.

That was a good song by Eden's Crush.

Which one?

"Bunch of Fucking Herbs" b/w "Ashamed of being Young"

or

"Not Knowing As Much As You" b/w "Get Over Yourselves"

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Which one?

"Bunch of Fucking Herbs" b/w "Ashamed of being Young"

or

"Not Knowing As Much As You" b/w "Get Over Yourselves"

"Get Over Yourself", the first single.

BTW - check your PM in a bit.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

^^^Still the most impressive record collection I'm evar seen in my lifetime.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

I'd buy this shirt, sans O-Dub bottom trim.

Yeah, it's location is a bit

Nah man, it's super ironic for Spring 2008, goes well with PLAID didnt you know? I would only buy it if it had the raer O-dub trim. No trim, no purchase. RAER SHIRT RELATED!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Man Pap has gotta be one of the most whiniest motherfuckers I have ever seen on the internet. And that's saying a lot.