Let's Tune In to the-breaks.com

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    hahahaha i love the internet!
    GUESS NOT!

• HAH H HAHH AH HAH AH AH AH HA HA HAH AH HAH HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    don't tell him guys

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    lol here's dudes "record collection"

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    ^ I hear tell that this "Incredible Bong Band" is pretty damn incredible.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    how is cti?

how is cti?

how is cti?

how is cti?

how is cti?

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    such a mean board we have here.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Alright, who is Herr Hoof?
    Someone is giving a subliminal shout out.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

SOLDIERS [/b]

• Ian_DIan_D 120 Posts

i really wouldn't display those records if i was unfortunate enough to own them ...hell that forum is real dull where's the beef ????

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    i really wouldn't display those records if i was unfortunate enough to own them

I still love the Goldie LP

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    http://www.the-breaks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23978

What's with all the graemlins all of a sudden? There's even a (among some really really bad other ones)

Anyway, there's still plenty of fun stuff

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts

Hahaha, that guy actually posts on here you know? His Soulstrut name is Sconeboy...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    This one's ok:

and this one:

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The thread titles on the frontpage are like Diggaz 101. Or maybe some sort of remedial course for people that were only admitted provisionally... Diggaz 001:

Dollarz [sic] by Quincy Jones

Incredible Bongo Band

Tom Scott "Honeysuckle Breeze"

Bob James ONE

It's beyond me how anyone could be stuck on that schitt in '07 with the wealth of information that is at all of our fingertips via the internet.

• MTKMTK 45 Posts
    ok so I lurk on Soulstrut from time to time and I gotta say the-breaks sure does catch some hate, and I can see why a lot of time... Ive been posting on there for about 3 years now and the site has pretty much took an obscene turn for the worst when the beats/mixes and requests section came up. With the FAQ it attracts the worst soundclick superproducers you could ever imagine... People asking you to send Marvin Gaye MP3's, the whole 9 yards. There is still one section that is cool sometimes (Misc.) which is kind of where the only good members post anymore. We may not have as many "notable" members but I still like the site. There are plenty of good members still on the board but it's hard to post there when you have to sift through 100 threads of trash like the horns one...

I still got love for the-breaks though

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    http://www.the-breaks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23978

What's with all the graemlins all of a sudden? There's even a (among some really really bad other ones)

Anyway, there's still plenty of fun stuff

Use the spell check function!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

It's beyond me how anyone could be stuck on that schitt in '07 with the wealth of information that is at all of our fingertips via the internet.

you OBVIOUSLY are not a superior digger... fall back daniel.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

you OBVIOUSLY are not a superior digger... fall back daniel.

GO STUDY YOUR HORNS.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I thought this thread was a bit unnecessary/unsavory but apparently A HREF=http://www.the-breaks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24593>the venom flows both ways./A>

I thought this thread was a bit uneccesary/unsavory but apparently A HREF=http://www.the-breaks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24593>the venom flows both ways./A>

It's all 1 big promo/ money making tool for that Raj dude.

True--I've seen pics of his house!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    OK, OK
    This is hilarious:

I have it on good authority that this guy is a dickweed

And this too:

Them motherfuckers don't appreciate a CTI, so fuck them!
    Everything has to be sooo damn rare.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    hahahaha!
    mad doggies.

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    OK, OK
    This is hilarious:

I have it on good authority that this guy is a dickweed

And this too:

Them motherfuckers don't appreciate a CTI, so fuck them!
    Everything has to be sooo damn rare.

edit: too late

Yes, these idiots actually diss eachother for owning CTI releases. What else is there to say?

In general, they think they are something better than the rest, plain and simple. By watching them try so hard you can tell that they aint about shit.

Most are basically a bunch of nerdy, spoiled and confused kids with rich parents who claimed they had to earn something in life. Nothing wrong with having loot, even if it isnt yours, just dont try to be something you??re not.

That also goes for getting brave behind your little computer and talking crazy.

Then those on there who are "DJs, journalists, run a label or produce" are self-proclaimed legends that no one knows. All of a sudden, they just pop up,lol.

I??m like where the fuck did you come from and what did you add to the table to act like this? Dont nobody know you.

Then for the most part you got people who try to jump on any of the above mentioned bandwagon.

A bunch of confused and insecure dudes if you ask me.

This is funny because a while back, i hardly seen anyone come out and say something about them..even when i used to go out there to check shit out and post something, i didnt bite my tounge for no one because i seen what kinda fake shit i was dealing with. Next thing you know, i get banned.

I love it when ass-hurt little dudes mistake themselves for persecuted free-thinkers...