REQUEST AN MP3

Comments

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    Anyone have any Croatian folk tunes or something they can up? I'm compiling some tunes for a friend's wedding dinner and the groom's parents are straight outta Croatia. I wanted to toss em a little something familiar as they don't spake Anglish. Thanks in advance.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

would it be possible for me to have Lee Field's "Funky Screw" on mp3?

doubt that I'll ever find the 45 so just want to bump that on my nokia.

thanks.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Anyone have any Croatian folk tunes or something they can up? I'm compiling some tunes for a friend's wedding dinner and the groom's parents are straight outta Croatia. I wanted to toss em a little something familiar as they don't spake Anglish. Thanks in advance.

Search "Croatian folk" at shareminer.com. First result turns up some Croatian prog from 1972. Second result turns up folk music.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    Search "Croatian folk" at shareminer.com. First result turns up some Croatian prog from 1972. Second result turns up folk music.

thanks dog!

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Anyone have Tom Browne - Thighs High? I sold my 12" a while back before recording it, like a dummy.

How about "Mr-Fix-It" by Jeffree (or any other old school steppers' delights)?

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    sup with star quality and class "betchya got a dude on the side?"

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Doing a wedding this weekend and really NEED these tracks!

Brittney Spears "Break me off"

Brittney Spears "Black Out"

Madonna "True Blue"

Artic Monkey "Fluorecent Adolocent"

Thanks in advance I DO NOT have these and they want them for their wedding.

• Any heaters from Marvin Holmes and The Uptights would be mucho appreciated. saw this "Ooh Ooh" lp for $80 the other day and want to get a taste of what theyre all about without laying that kinda doe down before hand...

http://www.divshare.com/download/3594746-c31

Doing a wedding this weekend and really NEED these tracks!

Madonna "True Blue"

Artic Monkey "Fluorecent Adolocent"

Thanks in advance I DO NOT have these and they want them for their wedding.

I bet you can get all of these off the amazon.com download store for $1 a piece. Most of their mp3s are 256 kbps.

Any heaters from Marvin Holmes and The Uptights would be mucho appreciated. saw this "Ooh Ooh" lp for $80 the other day and want to get a taste of what theyre all about without laying that kinda doe down before hand...

Nice record. There is a reish out there, too.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Any heaters from Marvin Holmes and The Uptights would be mucho appreciated. saw this "Ooh Ooh" lp for $80 the other day and want to get a taste of what theyre all about without laying that kinda doe down before hand...

Nice record. There is a reish out there, too.

I made a pillowcase out of the back cover.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

good lookin out!

• Anyone have Parliament's "Side Effects" handy? even a 128 is cool..thanks in advance.

• thanks!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Madonna "True Blue"
    here:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6882681ad9b501/

and i dont think those are real britney songs. they might be mistaken. blackout is an album. and theres a song on it called "piece of me", could that be it? theres also a song called "break the ice".....

then again, wtf do i know?!?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Madonna "True Blue"
    here:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6882681ad9b501/

and i dont think those are real britney songs. they might be mistaken. blackout is an album. and theres a song on it called "piece of me", could that be it? theres also a song called "break the ice".....

then again, wtf do i know?!?

Yeah who knows cause I sure don't! That was on the list they sent me maybe wrong titles but thanks.

I bet you can get all of these off the amazon.com download store for $1 a piece. Most of their mp3s are 256 kbps.

Will amazon-purchased mp3s play through skratch live, unlike iTunes-purchased files?

If so, see-ya later iTunes, ipod, and you weird copyright bullshitt.

Yep, you can load em right up. They're the same price, higher bitrate, and you don't have to deal with that burn and reload crap. Their catalog isn't quite as deep as iTunes yet, but it's pretty damn good.

• chaschas 45 Posts
    Anybody know why Apple is so weird about that stuff? I had a real problem with my computer, and wanted to get some stuff off my ipod, but at the apple store they were all "It is the position of the apple store that the ipod is a one-way street". Bullshitt. But why to they got to act like that?

PodWorks

The hard drive on my girl's laptop recently died, and we used this program to transfer all of the music from her iPod to her new comp. It's really quick and easy to use. There's a trial version available for free, or you can pay $8 for full access.

• Cymande- Brothers on the slide (ruffy tuffy mix)

I uploaded this in another thread and apparently deleted it from my HD after doing so. and I can't find that thread.

thanks yous.

Thanks!

Anyone wanna share some Maze? Joy & Pain? Before I let go?

danke.

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You

14 id rather be with you.mp3 - 6.76MB

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Raekwon feat El Michaels Affair - The PJs (pete rock remix)

love that mix cosmo

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Anyone got the full version Of Lodi Dodi? The full unedited version please. My shit doesn't have the "It's all because of youuuu..." in it.

Anyone got the full version Of Lodi Dodi? The full unedited version please. My shit doesn't have the "It's all because of youuuu..." in it.

DivShare File - 03-la-di-da-di-ftd.mp3

DivShare File - 05-pete_rock_feat_masta_killa_and_raekwon.mp3

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts

jaymack, you are the bringer of that real[/b] mp3 ish. nice work on this thread!