FLAME ON

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Fratboy drinking games... this sums it up nicely.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    thank you. this made my day.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

i can watch this all day. lol

i love how his friend is all calm and collected and shit. lightly brushing off the flames coming out from his friend's neck.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

i love how his friend is all calm and collected and shit. lightly brushing off the flames coming out from his friend's neck.

Or how bout him slamming into the doorway wall in a frantic sprint after a blowtorch size flame shot from is mouth?

MAD VILLAINESS

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Question: what happened to start the flame? Was he wearing one of those glow in the dark neck decorations that they pass out at 4th of july celebrations?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Or how bout him slamming into the doorway wall in a frantic sprint after a blowtorch size flame shot from is mouth?

MAD VILLAINESS

lol you're right didn't notice that.

and yes, much like Asprin i would like to know. how the hell do you do this?

• i can watch this all day. lol

MAD VILLAINESS

not sure what kinda lix it is but hes lighting it with a lighter before he takes it.
    surely its not everclear???

OH GOD, the more i stare at this shit. the funnier it gets.

1) check the dude's pinky as he's about to do something special.
    2) his friend tries to brush off the flame on his neck.
    3) next second he sees a flame come out of his friend's mouth, and is awestruck.
    4) instinctively, he splashes his drink on him, as his friend panics out the door.

too funny!

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Question: what happened to start the flame? Was he wearing one of those glow in the dark neck decorations that they pass out at 4th of july celebrations?

Looks like he lit the drink and then spilled it on himself when he was slamming it.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Sofuckingnecessary.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

MAD VILLAINESS

not sure what kinda lix it is but hes lighting it with a lighter before he takes it.

Probably Sambuca or Bacardi 151. I've done shots like that plenty of times, but I usually choose to blow the fire out before drinking it. Just a personal preference.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts

I really hope not.

...and don't call me Shirley.

(the main ingredient is children's sizzurp)

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Probably Sambuca or Bacardi 151. I've done shots like that plenty of times, but I usually choose to blow the fire out before drinking it. Just a personal preference.

And the point of lighting it, besides burning off some of alcohol and looking like the jackass above (perhaps minus flames), is... ?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

And the point of lighting it, besides burning off some of alcohol and looking like the jackass above (perhaps minus flames), is... ?

I've been told that heating the sugars in Sambuca brings out its full flavor, though I've never been sober enough to tell the difference. Lighting shit like 151 is just a way for bartenders to make a few extra bucks (i guess?)...think of the flames as a potentially deadly garnish.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

Yea, your supose to blow out the flame first, or drop it into a beer. The flaming Dr Pepper is pretty good.

• I think the problem is that he spills some of it on himself when he does the shot, that ignites and the hilarity begins....

DUMBASS...

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts

(the main ingredient is children's sizzurp)
    Just what I was thinking...

When I saw the post I first thought Day was shamelesly promoting the Fantastic 4 movie...or Jazzercise ....anyway good to see it was just some meat head burning his mouth for our amusement. What are the side affects of a burnt tounge?

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

4) instinctively, he splashes his drink on him, as his friend panics out the door.

Yeah nothing is best to put out a fire than to throw more alcohol into the situation.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    bump

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    bump

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    epic

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    It occured to me after watching this about 500 times (I just can't stop) that maybe he had aftershave on and that also helped to ignite the neck fire.

But it's probably just that he spilt it on himself.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    I think the problem is that he spills some of it on himself when he does the shot, that ignites and the hilarity begins....

DUMBASS...

Larry, COME BACK!
    THIS PLACE IS BETTER WITH YOU!

• chasechase 767 Posts
    can any other liquor then everclear cause a fireball like that?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    can any other liquor then everclear cause a fireball like that?

You can pretty much light any liquor on fire--100 proof or better is the easiest, like bourbons...