2»

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    rip rockin those 22's

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    rip rockin those 22's

Rip has his own 22 exclusives.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Oh ok fresh, yeah I see 'em. Haven't seen those for sale anywhere. They could be player exclusives.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    for ronald mcdonald.

for ronald mcdonald.

Post your favs or your a

I picture KVH in something like:

talmbout "these have great ankle support!"

haha. i actually play in all the sneaks i used to "collect". right now i'm balling in a pair of grey and white patent leather flight '89's, and i plan to break out my unworn huarache retros from 2003 (white/black/blue) for a tourney coming up next weekend.

haha. i actually play in all the sneaks i used to "collect". right now i'm balling in a pair of grey and white patent leather flight '89's, and i plan to break out my unworn huarache retros from 2003 (white/black/blue) for a tourney coming up next weekend.

• i'm still on the fence for the IIIs. they are the best Jordan retro in quite a while, but from experience, the IIIs aren't really good sneakers to play hoops in. as far as wearing them casually, they are still 3/4 basketball sneaks, so they are gonna look bulky with anything except shorts (obviously) or bootcut jeans.

Wear them w/ some skinny jeans to get that White Undercover Cop In The Hood steez.

haha, jerry seinfeld rocking some VI's with a turtleneck tucked into some stonewashed jeans

it's true though, you have to be judicious about getting the freshest new jordans around here or you run the risk of looking like every 15 year old puerto rican girl

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Nice.

White Undercover Cop In The Hood steez.

i just got these

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Too bad every Timmy Digalot/Becky/Jose Rivera/Maria Rodriguez/Lonnie is gonna OD on 'em.

damn that made me laugh, haha.

Dudes are crazy with it, there's a guy from denver who sleeps in a jordan sleeping bag outside of stores like 2 days before jordan release dates. he goes nationwide killin' the shoe releases, his goal isn't just to get the shoes each time, it is to be the first in line every time.

I was wondering why there were 20+ people hanging out in front of Niketown around midnight last night. It was a wet night too.

i just got these

They wont show up. What's the model?

White Undercover Cop In The Hood steez.

haha sheeeeit hardly. i don't skinny enough jeans for that look!

• Too bad every Timmy Digalot/Becky/Jose Rivera/Maria Rodriguez/Lonnie is gonna OD on 'em.

Dudes are crazy with it, there's a guy from denver who sleeps in a jordan sleeping bag outside of stores like 2 days before jordan release dates. he goes nationwide killin' the shoe releases, his goal isn't just to get the shoes each time, it is to be the first in line every time.

I was wondering why there were 20+ people hanging out in front of Niketown around midnight last night. It was a wet night too.

i got there at about 4 or so and got a pair of both at 8 when they open.

yeah, i*n, you can clown me all you want.

come in for some bar b que sometime. . . i'ma haller at you this week.

b

i just got these

They wont show up. What's the model?

Too bad every Timmy Digalot/Becky/Jose Rivera/Maria Rodriguez/Lonnie is gonna OD on 'em.

i got there at about 4 or so and got a pair of both at 8 when they open.

yeah, i*n, you can clown me all you want.

come in for some bar b que sometime. . . i'ma haller at you this week.

b

I saw a chick on the train this morning rockin the Jordan Retro Fire Engine 3's. Why do you wait on line at Niketown when they come out @ Foot Locker the next day? Oh yeah the leather looks like plastic.

so far i've passed on the IIIs. went into finishline yesterday and got my little brother a pair of the grey and lime green IVs. couldn't pull the trigger on the IIIs. the leather looks shitty and the cement print is unrecognizable unless you put it under a microscope.

so far i've passed on the IIIs. went into finishline yesterday and got my little brother a pair of the grey and lime green IVs. couldn't pull the trigger on the IIIs. the leather looks shitty and the cement print is unrecognizable unless you put it under a microscope.

Bed-Stuy Do or Die

new spizikes? they are probably expizensive.

They need to hurry up with all these AJ1 retros.

BATMON, what's the verdict on these? Would you rock 'em?

what is id4shoes? do they specialize in hideous nikes?

those spizikes are tough on the eyes but if you collect J's then they might look good on your sneaker shelf. i kinda regret passing on those fire red 3s now that i see people wearing them. went into city sports this saturday and they werent even on display anymore.

what is id4shoes? do they specialize in hideous nikes?

Yes, they specialize in Nike's that are hideous to people who have 0 style.

• BATMON, what's the verdict on these? Would you rock 'em?

its all about these in dark grey with the dark brown swoosh. i got both tho.