My new title rocks!

13»

Comments

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    [deleted]see real life[/deleted]

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    I don't know either of you, but you're both acting very gay. It's pretty funny threatening how tough you are over an internet message board about records.

You guys should do it up Beat-It video style - meet up, tie your wrists together and knife to the death. Hopefully Michael Jackson won't interupt it and both your crews start doing dance moves in sequence with one another.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I don't know either of you, but you're both acting very gay. It's pretty funny threatening how tough you are over an internet message board about records.

You guys should do it up Beat-It video style - meet up, tie your wrists together and knife to the death. Hopefully Michael Jackson won't interupt it and both your crews start doing dance moves in sequence with one another.

I'm down for this technique.

I'm sorry I even addressed this as much as I did. Truth be told I thought Drez was a homie but I guess I was horribly mistaken. Sometimes cats turn on you for no reason at all and thats wht I gotta chalk this one up to.

Drez:[/b] You can harbor whatever bullshit feelings you want about me but act like you got some decency and don't talk shit about me behind my back or lie and say you got no problem telling me what the problem is when we just went arond in circles through the whole latter half of this thread. As far as I'm concerned your true colors are shining. Yeah I left you a bitter ass PM but only after you came at me sideways in a thread earlier that day.

Once agian I apologize for this and I hate that folks tend to seek me out for some beef. I'd much rather just have fun on this board but I do feel a need to address people when they address me. My curiousity is gonna be the death of me one day.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Guzz, why the fuck do you provoke people like that?

you call dudes "bitches" and tell them to "man up" and say shit like their "harboring bullshit feelings"
    if they really "manned up" you'd be wearing your ass as a hat cause the guys you've called bitch on this site would stomp the shit out of you without trying..shit
    if I[/b] was one of these cats I[/b] would have knocked the shit out of you a long time ago, and I LIKE YOU!!
    you weigh like a buck ten soaking wet, these fighting words are NOT A GOOD LOOK for you.

I've spoken with Drez about why he's upset with you and his side makes sense, I even remember where it all started and it was funny to me that you acted like such an asshole at the time so trust me dude you started it. so provoking dude at this point is just making you look bad.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I've spoken with Drez about why he's upset with you and his side makes sense, I even remember where it all started and it was funny to me that you acted like such an asshole at the time so trust me dude you started it. so provoking dude at this point is just making you look bad.

funny thing is he's telling everyone why he's mad at me but me[/b] I'm sorry but I can't respect that. If I called him a bitch it was done out of frustration and anger, however he's been coming at me calling me fool, asshole and several other things for a while now. Josh believe me when I say there are 2 sides to every story, funny thing on this is that dude won't even tell me what his side is.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Guzzo, you even had A.I. mad at you. I still have no clue how the fuck you managed that one. I dont think Ive seen him mad at anybody cept for that one time someone said some shit about the eagles. But I understand thats a philly thing and I wont touch on it.

But seriously dude, Is it any surprise to you that you are among the first to get burned with an insulting titles?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Guzzo, you even had A.I. mad at you. I still have no clue how the fuck you managed that one. I dont think Ive seen him mad at anybody cept for that one time someone said some shit about the eagles. But I understand thats a philly thing and I wont touch on it.

But seriously dude, Is it any surprise to you that you are among the first to get burned with an insulting titles?

Dude I know I'm soulstruts most hated and I wear it proudly, I've tried to duck it but I'm like Al Pacino with some "everytime I try to get out they pull me back in" type steez. As far as I'm concerned Cosmo and I are cool now. Brenden you know just as well as anyone else that I'm plain mellow and goofy out in the real world. For some reason though it just doesn't transfer well online.
    I got no issue being clowned title-wsie but man use some creativity, make me laugh or make others augh. When you come with something as unimaginative as having bad records and a small dick it seems kinda cheap.

What I'm saying is INSULT ME LIKE YOU WANT TO BE INSULTED

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Dude I know I'm soulstruts most hated and I wear it proudly, I've tried to duck it but I'm like Al Pacino with some "everytime I try to get out they pull me back in" type steez. As far as I'm concerned Cosmo and I are cool now. Brenden you know just as well as anyone else that I'm plain mellow and goofy out in the real world. For some reason though it just doesn't transfer well online.
    I got no issue being clowned title-wsie but man use some creativity, make me laugh or make others augh. When you come with something as unimaginative as having bad records and a small dick it seems kinda cheap.

What I'm saying is INSULT ME LIKE YOU WANT TO BE INSULTED

By contrast Adam, you should know as well as anyone else that I am hard as nails in the real world and will now have to body you for using my real name online.

Watch your back motherfucker!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

No doubt.

Guzzo, my man, at the risk of telling you something that should be completely obvious to you, most people who fuck with you on this board (no a yo) don't do it because they dislike you, they do it because the payoff is so ridiculously high.

People put a nickel's worth of effort into an unrehearsed, half-hearted jab at you and they get back $5.00 worth of theatrics. To use an AP-style analogy (so I know you'll understand ) : If entertainment were a form of currency, the person who invested the $10 in your insult title would be shitting on a gold toilet in a bathroom tiled with JuJu's Alchemy of the Blues lps right now.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Soulstrut Quotables (The "i can beat you down!" fighting edition):[/b]

"Cuz we could get it on and crackin" -the_mack

"oh he's 5'7"? then i could take him. i've been practicing my left jab and right hooks lately." -yuichi

what other classics were there?!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    but whatever if you wanna man up hit me via PM.

This is a condradiction in terms.

'splain

"Hit me on the PM" and "man up" don't belong in the same sentence

Manning up in this case is handling this shit in person... not over the internet.

Manning up in this case is not being fucking crybabies about some namecalling on an internet forum.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1118455392SoulOnIce">

Who Re-Titled Guzzo?[/b]
    Soulrez
    Faux Rillz
    HE DID IT HIMSELF
    Raj
    None of the Above
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• you guys are all giant buttholes with turds hanging out of yer asses.

no private issue new age cd's for anyone who busts idle threats and acts like an asshole.

try a better place to stoke yer manhood... perhaps golds gym or some shit. in the meantime stop crapping in my ear. it's getting clogged and it's not a good look for the side of my head. it makes my profile all stanky and shit.

later!

ap

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Don't forget the role of aaronbobo...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Faux Rillz

1). HA! Faux_Rillz got nomiated.

2). He's above shit like that (or is he?)

3). He would probally would came with something funnier.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Faux Rillz

1). HA! Faux_Rillz got nomiated.

2). He's above shit like that (or is he?)

3). He would probally would came with something funnier.

yeah the culprit isn't creative. I'm looking for the boring hater

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Wow, I see dees post deserves ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh two squats?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I know I'm soulstruts most hated and I wear it proudly

sounds like you're gonna have to "man up" to archaic with that claim.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Naw, 'Chid is in the eccentric but lovable category.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

Naw, 'Chid is in the eccentric but lovable category.

that's not what he thinks.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    hi!

my post count just went up by one!