ELISE

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    shes kickin it in the bahamas with 2pac, elvis, and superpoaster. no doubt

Bahamavention.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    On another note. If you scroll the picture so that the bottom quarter is hidden, it looks like old girl is holding dong in her right hand. Just saying.

lol. Your attention to detail is suspect. But it's true and funny.

• crink is probably shaking right now

my favorite elisism on w-dermy:

"she's pretty damn cute. reminds me of myself"

the end of an era

you're just jealous.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    crink is probably shaking right now

Oh lord. Hopefully the obsessive record talk will scare her away.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Oh lord. Hopefully the 90's terd talk will scare her away.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Elise and I talk through PM's a bit and this is what I gathered from our talks about soulstrut:

she left this site cause she felt people were coming at her catty-like for being a girl and new. She especially felt it from most of the female posters here.

not much more to it than that

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Elise and I talk through PM's a bit and this is what I gathered from our talks about soulstrut:

she left this site cause she felt people were coming at her catty-like for being a girl and new. She especially felt it from most of the female posters here.

not much more to it than that

isnt there a "soft" graemlin in here somewhere?

• Elise and I talk through PM's a bit

DO YOU KNOW GLENN?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    she was being corny

Elise and I talk through PM's a bit

DO YOU KNOW GLENN?
    lol

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Elise and I talk through PM's a bit

DO YOU KNOW GLENN?

He'd rather we keep the details of our relationship secret

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    After the big fallout I took some days off the internet and thought about things, especially my over all internet persona and desire to be a straight forward business person and record nerd. At the same I still stand by most of my orginal feelings and statements just probably went about it wrong. I actually responded to her directly in a nice friendly manner just yesterday.

Anyways, It actually seemed like Elise had chilled out a bit too so I was more inclined to build and be more friendly and what not...but I didnt know about what was going on in sxsw until I read this thread today. I just think there is a time and a place for things. I don't hate Elise or have any ill feelings towards her. I just think she needs to keep in mind that everything isnt always fun and games and when beef is involved so are peoples ( sometimes) true feelings.

I think that Edith hit it on the head twice already. You know? It all about taking the time to take things into consideration. Im working on it myself, holding back and thinking things through.

Thats all I have for now. Peace.

After the big fallout I took some days off the internet and thought about things, especially my over all internet persona and desire to be a straight forward business person and record nerd. At the same I still stand by most of my orginal feelings and statements just probably went about it wrong. I actually responded to her directly in a nice friendly manner just yesterday.

Anyways, It actually seemed like Elise had chilled out a bit too so I was more inclined to build and be more friendly and what not...but I didnt know about what was going on in sxsw until I read this thread today. I just think there is a time and a place for things. I don't hate Elise or have any ill feelings towards her. I just think she needs to keep in mind that everything isnt always fun and games and when beef is involved so are peoples ( sometimes) true feelings.

I think that Edith hit it on the head twice already. You know? It all about taking the time to take things into consideration. Im working on it myself, holding back and thinking things through.

did i miss a catfight?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

did i miss a catfight?

^^^^^BAN

^^^^^BAN

been there done that.

^^^^^BAN

been there done that.

You hold that raer title with pride.

Just you and Archaic right?

^^^^^BAN

been there done that.

like lazarus - be-atches.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

There are formerly banned dudes IN OUR VERY PRESENCE who just logged in w/new IDs

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

she left this site cause she felt people were coming at her catty-like for being a girl and new

yes, all the women here hate each others guts and are always at each others' throats. she must have missed it when dudes called her corny and asked her to bounce the fuck out of the beef thread.

anyway, don't worry. she is just "pretend" gone and is probably reading this thread. someone on the other board pointed out that her first post was a result of her searching for her name cause she bumped an old thread that was about her. so i don't buy for a second that that adorable lil narcissist isn't checking this thread to see if people are saying that she'll be missed.

hi elise.

at least I had the courage to beg and grovel my way back on in person.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    AwwwwwwwwwwwwwDAMN!

you really need to give credit where's it due. JLR single handedly lobbied for you for almost two weeks. i don't think he posted once during that whole time, on any topic, where he didn't toss in a free sababadaboo plug.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    in the name of elise

goats milk not raw cucumber jackson..

whaaaaa. yup.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

you really need to give credit where's it due. JLR single handedly lobbied for you for almost two weeks. i don't think he posted once during that whole time, on any topic, where he didn't toss in a free sababadaboo plug.

it's true. jorge was like your own little Abramoff for a minute there.

i know. for some reason, my laptop would let me see the site as a visitor even though my work computer locked me out. I could look down and see the whole thing. Like watching my own funeral. It was fun for a while, but then I wanted to come back.

I hope death isnt like that.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

she left this site cause she felt people were coming at her catty-like for being a girl and new

yes, all the women here hate each others guts and are always at each others' throats. she must have missed it when dudes called her corny and asked her to bounce the fuck out of the beef thread.

anyway, don't worry. she is just "pretend" gone and is probably reading this thread. someone on the other board pointed out that her first post was a result of her searching for her name cause she bumped an old thread that was about her. so i don't buy for a second that that adorable lil narcissist isn't checking this thread to see if people are saying that she'll be missed.

hi elise.

DAMN, is it like that?!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    it's not like that. i am just giving jewbacca what he wants

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    giving jewbacca what he wants

no hetero -o?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    it's not like that. i am just giving jewbacca what he wants

hell yea. i think we all need to go watch ocean waves.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

i know. for some reason, my laptop would let me see the site as a visitor even though my work computer locked me out. I could look down and see the whole thing. Like watching my own funeral. It was fun for a while, but then I wanted to come back.

I hope death isnt like that.

hilarity!

On a sidenote, Edith's "adorable little narcissist" comment has got me rolling in the aisles.

***** thread

...back to studying

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I work with a lady named Elise. Except she spells it "Alyce."