ELISE

13»

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    It looked like she had more than a few of guys on here sweating at first, though.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    at least I had the courage to beg and grovel my way back on in person.

you really need to give credit where's it due. JLR single handedly lobbied for you for almost two weeks. i don't think he posted once during that whole time, on any topic, where he didn't toss in a free sababadaboo plug.

I want my credit too...I obnoxiously mentioned Saba every chance I got...hoping to get Ban and become some secret mind garden martyr!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I want my credit too...I obnoxiously mentioned Saba every chance I got...hoping to get Ban and become some secret mind garden martyr!!

Yeah, but we expect that from you

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    in the name of elise

goats milk not raw cucumber jackson..

whaaaaa. yup.

haha

this is what all of here posts were like, never made any sense to me

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

you really need to give credit where's it due. JLR single handedly lobbied for you for almost two weeks. i don't think he posted once during that whole time, on any topic, where he didn't toss in a free sababadaboo plug.

Yes....thanks again!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

Yes....thanks again!

I thought my ban was good for ratings. the show needed something to give it a little oomph. zaaz. zork. call it what you want it spells mazoola in the bank.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    it's not like that. i am just giving jewbacca what he wants

huh?

I didn't do anything except summarize the conversations Elise and I had via IM and explain why I thought she said "goodbye" to this site.

I didn't ask for anything, name you, a specific incident, or bait you in any way.

if you felt that I did, trust me, it wasn't anything coming from my words

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Yes....thanks again!

I thought my ban was good for ratings. the show needed something to give it a little oomph. zaaz. zork. call it what you want it spells mazoola in the bank.

True. Plus, your replacement, some dude named Roy, didn't work out that well and ended up moving into his own apartment with two sexy ladies.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

Yes....thanks again!

True. Plus, your replacement, some dude named Roy, didn't work out that well and ended up moving into his own apartment with two sexy ladies.

dont forget how the mother-in-law changed overnight.