HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DJ DAY!

2»

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Happy B DaydayDayday.

i gotta make up a lil grab bag of seratoable for you.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Happy Birthday!! Glad we got to spend the first couple of hours of it with you.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Happy Birthday, Day!!! You're a cool dude, and I hope to get up with you next time I'm out west!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Day!

You're a righteous dude. Nothing but respect.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    I hope your kids said something cute to you on your birthday. You're one of the most talented musicians on this board, and there are a LOT of talented people here.

All the best,
    JRoot

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    yeah for real. Thanks for all the dope records and mixes. Happy Birthday!

• Happy Birthday Mang!

nice to meet you and some strut fam in LA, hope it was a good one.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I HEART YOU, DAY.

Herm

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    hope you had a good one, holmeses. pause that shit straight up and down.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I've got a special present in my man purse just for you!

One more time^

Thanks everybody, I have nothing but love for you guys.
    This weekend was outta control in everyway imaginable. Being with good friends, new friends, free booze, good food, etc. It was a great way to celebrate.
    I'll try to post some pics soon.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Very happy to hear you had a good time my man.

Happy birthday!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Instead of passing out right away when I got home I decided to power my way through it and went to Amoeba to drop off some mix CDs. My dude that works there was like "Have you heard of that guy DJ Day? I can't keep ANY of his shit in stock it just flies off the shelves!" Got to Get It RIght EP sold out in a couple days!!! That's my DUDE!!!! I am really glad I got to kick it with you on your bjorn day hommie.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    HHAAPPPPYY BBIIRRTTHHDDAAYY DDAAYY !!

[Sending you something...]

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    Day, I don't know you from a bar of soap, but lately we've been playing your shit on local radio here (RTRFM) ever saturday night in Perth, Australia and we got nothing but love.

happy birthday. all the best

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Day!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    From another Trontonian.

Happy Birthday!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    [latepass] happy burfday, slim! [/latepass]

• Happy birthday homie! When we went to tear down the art show at Silhouette on Monday, Drue showed us the birthday cake she had bought for you but never got to give you since Patrick tried to put you on the Guzzo Cheesecake Diet???. Anyways, it was delicious.

So great to see you and kick it for a bit. 2007 is all yours, dude!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i have a feeling that he hates it, but seriously all these hilarious pictures of p******k are brightening my morning.

looks like you guys had lots of fun.

• My man my man my man! Happy belated birthday! Even though we did it beyond extra large saturday and actually the entire week at SXSW , I still wanted to shout my BROTHER out on the internet-o.

I was going to do this in THE ONCE POSTIVE AND BULLSHIT-FREE SXSW thread but that fell apart.

Once again, Happy Birthday.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• Yo that CD has stayed in rotation here in the house system. (by rotation i mean it hasn't left the cd tray since i opened the package because its FIRE!!!!!!!!)

Anyways man, sorry for being a little late here but on the real - Muchisimo Dee Felices b/w Happy Birthday hommie!!!