REP YOUR OBSCURE TV CRUSHES!

Comments

• trina mcgee davis

and

Tammy Townsend

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    I forgot my fave from Steve Harvey Show, Terri Vaughn

+ a splash of bougie:

yep. that's me every weekday, 2 times a day.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

on a lot of those mentioned. I'll add on:

Judge Lynn Toler (I loves 'dem grown and sexy women).

Judge Hatchett (ditto).

Tanika Ray (formerly from the "Head 2 Toe" show on Lifetime).

Toya's a beautiful evening anchor on our local Channel 12 News in Milwaukee.

This is why I love Channel 12 News, they give the brothas that sweet, brown sugar on the daily. And oh yeah, on the full body tip, those red beans & rice didn't miss Miss Young. Belee dat!!!!

Shiit, Jasmine Guy??? For me, it was all about sweet, chocolate, juicy Ms. Lewis on "A Different World" (and Hangin' with Mr. Cooper, for that matter). Also, throw in the other chocolate delectable from "A Different World":

Charnele Brown (played pre-med student "Kimberly Reese").

Fine-ass Ananda Lewis (formerly of BET's "Teen Summit" and her self-titled sitcom).

Denise Nicholas (She played Harriet DeLong on "In the Heat of the Night").

Debbie Morgan (from "All My Children", other TV shows, and movies).

Ella Joyce ("Eleanor" from the "Roc" TV series).

The beautiful and ageless Sheryl Lee Ralph (actress/singer formerly on "Moesha").

Phyllis Yvonne Stickney (She played in "The Women of Brewster's Place" TV movie and assorted motion pictures. Yo, I'll never forget that scene when she was walking up the sidewalk in that form-fitting dress. True hourglass figure steeze, and booty for days. Mm, mm, mm!!!).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

lucero who played chispita (1983, mexican soap opera)

a few of the "paguitas" from "xou de xuxa" (1986, brazilian/latin american children's tv show)

the baroness (cartoon version)

good call on the valleri bertanelli. i wanted to be eddie van halen SO bad.

• _JULIUS__JULIUS_ 76 Posts

a few of the "paguitas" from "xou de xuxa" (1986, brazilian/latin american children's tv show)
    WTF is she holding in her hand?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Shiit, Jasmine Guy??? For me, it was all about sweet, chocolate, juicy Ms. Lewis on "A Different World" (and Hangin' with Mr. Cooper, for that matter). Also, throw in the other chocolate delectable from "A Different World":

I always thought she was good looking, I just wish they hadn't made her so butch on "A Different World"! She was super sexy in "I'm Gonna Get you Sucka".

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Good Call. She was hot on What's Happening and Good Times.
    Her classic run on All My Children was the shit. Jesse and Angie was that Hip Hop soap shit. All the kids wathched AMC for that couple.
    She ripped it in Love and Basketball and Eve's Bayou.

My aunt Alice taught her in grade school back in the days.

I used to watch that bullshit Superman just to see her.

I used to watch that bullshit Superman just to see her.

lol - No doubt. It was her show. Superman was just a side thought.

How can I forget Becky of "Full House"?!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

I used to watch MacGyver[/b] just to see her.

Bernadette from the second team of ZOOM kids.

• Constance Marie from George Lopez

Holdin' it down for the msture women.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Constance Marie from George Lopez

Heavy sir!!! Muy bonita!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

• mr_chinnmr_chinn 89 Posts
    scary....you might have to be from jersey to fully appreciate this action...lil diy neighborhood show from the 80's...scary:

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Constance Marie from George Lopez

Oh hell yes!

• PSellersPSellers 157 Posts
    I've always testified that Helen Slater who played Supergirl is the hottest woman ever... well only as Supergirl.

As a 20 year old can I say that I think the girl from School Of Rock who plays the bass will grow up to be a cutie?

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    I've always testified that Helen Slater who played Supergirl is the hottest woman ever... well only as Supergirl.

As a 20 year old can I say that I think the girl from School Of Rock who plays the bass will grow up to be a cutie?

woah! huge cosign.

heres another

(i love how this thread is still rawkin)

Yo,

Here are some more:

Jenifer Lewis (Aunt Helen on "Fresh Prince" and also played on "Strong Medicine" on Lifetime).

Diahann Carroll (She played the fine, sophisticated Dominique Devereaux on "Dynasty", "Julie" back in the 60's, and film roles too numerous to name).

Tamara Tunie (She plays Medical Examiner Warner on "Law & Order Special Victims Unit." I love to see a fine sister play such an uplifting role on television).

Phylicia Rashad (The lovely Claire Huxtable from "The Cosby Show").

Kellie Williams (Laura Winslow from "Family Matters" got fine as she grew up).

Telma Hopkins (She played in "Gimme Me a Break", "Family Matters", and "Half and Half").

Valarie Pettiford (She plays Essence Atkins character's mother on "Half and Half").

Victoria Rowell (She played Drucilla on "The Young and the Restless).

Lauren Velez (She currently plays Lt. La Guerta on "Dexter" on Showtime, and used to play on "New York Undercover" in the 90's).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Yo,

Telma Hopkins (She played in "Gimme Me a Break", "Family Matters", and "Half and Half").

Oh yeah, I always thought she was fine.

Also: Megyn Price

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    scary....you might have to be from jersey to fully appreciate this action...lil diy neighborhood show from the 80's...scary:

I remember that show! It was always good for a laugh. Remember when they would do their shows on location at the Jersey shore? Girls I went to school with used to dance on that show.

• mr_chinnmr_chinn 89 Posts
    wuzzit...? they were on the sho.....

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

ya dig!

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

ya dig!

quick bit of trivia. She is married to Mossimo of the clothing line Mossimo.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

best shit is doing a search for her on google & finding herm's myspace page on the fist batch of results

For real?! WHOA!!!

Speaking of "who I'd like to meet," guess who sent me a little comment today ?

Effing. Wow.

Herm

• mr.brettmr.brett 678 Posts

mmmmmmmmm.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    wuzzit...? they were on the sho.....

hahaha I wish!

I'm surprised "Baywatch" has not been mentioned. That show was weak but pleasant to watch!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

best shit is doing a search for her on google & finding herm's myspace page on the fist batch of results

For real?! WHOA!!!

Speaking of "who I'd like to meet," guess who sent me a little comment today ?

Effing. Wow.

Herm

Hahahahaha!