The Choice is Yours (Revisited) vs. Scenario

2»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    that's the one that the Beckys can never keep up with.

There should be a separate thread for Becky misinterpretations of Scenario lyrics.

Yeah, errybody just gets the stone face until the next mc. lol.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    that's the one that the Beckys can never keep up with.

There should be a separate thread for Becky misinterpretations of Scenario lyrics.

Yeah, errybody just gets the stone face until the next mc. lol.

With choice is yours the beckys don't even know what it is until the middle of the song. They stand there for a minute or two and then all the sudden its like they remember "this is my fav, sweet!".

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    "revisited" is the one you know.

the original is the one you don't.
    thank you for the clairifacation. i never knew it was revisited. and i wonder why they threw that into the title.

Check the LP.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    that thing where you hold up a stiff right arm, with your hand cocked

I believe the proper term for this is "rap hands"

No, "rap hands" incorporates both the left and the right as you pantomime gettin' lyrical.

This is a one-handed gesture, almost like some bizarre mating call, intended to let every other chad in the club know that the your jam just came on.

I study white people A LOT.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

No, "rap hands" incorporates both the left and the right as you pantomime gettin' lyrical.

This is a one-handed gesture, almost like some bizarre mating call, intended to let evry other chad in the club that the your jam just came on.

If you would have mentioned the rigorous "no" like shaking of the head that usually goes along with that arm thing, I'm sure he would have know what you meant.

Man wtf is Dinco's verse even about?!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Man wtf is Dinco's verse even about?!

wordplay

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

This is a one-handed gesture, almost like some bizarre mating call, intended to let evry other chad in the club that the your jam just came on.

I think, if you had mentioned the jumping up and down, with the stiff arm remaining outstretched, and the hand remaining cocked, I would've gotten the picture.

I do think this is in the same genus as "rap hands", though. And also related to the "east coast stomp".

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    rapperhands is definitely not a chads-only maneuver!

i do not trust the man who is afraid to embrace a spontaneous attack of rapperhands, at least once in awhile

• that thing where you hold up a stiff right arm, with your hand cocked

If you would have mentioned the rigorous "no" like shaking of the head that usually goes along with that arm thing, I'm sure he would have know what you meant.

This is all so incredibly on-point.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

---

I've ODed on both songs, but what's up with the Little Miss Lover hate?
    Mitch Mitchell = trash drums? I think not.

• that thing where you hold up a stiff right arm, with your hand cocked

i thought 'rap hands' are what dudes from project blowed do when they rap - you know, shaking their hands loosely by the wrist over their heads?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Scenario

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    well i'm one of the few people on earth who dont like "scenario" i cant hang with them trash drums. i do like the scenario remix a lot but not as much as "choice is yours reviseted" peace, stein. . .