Timmy Digalots on Craigslist

2»

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I have no idea why my shop is named in this thread as the only time Sascha's ever been here is when I paid him to do some carpentry, and took some chud disco records to be nice.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    it's funny how mad you sound. you really took that shit to heart to personally attack me here on ss. it made me laugh when i read your version because you feel the need to be a tough guy. i was just telling a story about a lame craigslist deal. so i'm a tweed hat wearing, non threating college type tommy digalot... atleast i'm not a salty, old and grey haired british loser. next time try not to act so asshurt. this tread is awesome.

don't bother dude.there is nothing you can say to redeem yourself after the absolute most brutal super-sonning ever.you lose.move on.

Might have to just retire the current log-in.
    never! i think its funny. i remember some silly beef i had with JP when i first signed on. i got clowned in that too. this is JUST the internet. real world people who have met me (excluding sacha) know i love records and i'm a decent guy. i can laugh at this.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

graemlins don't work in situations like this. Go live in the mountains for a couple of months.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    wow...I just unraveled all of this...good stuff

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I have no idea why my shop is named in this thread as the only time Sascha's ever been here is when I paid him to do some carpentry, and took some chud disco records to be nice.

Well, let it be known that I only ever brought you trades because I felt sorry for you--I know your lower body is hideously deformed, and that's why you spend the day behind that counter.

Yeah, that just happened.

• I know your lower body

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Yeah, that just happened.

Can we get a graemlin for this?

• chud disco

• DJ_ZestDJ_Zest 252 Posts

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    this is too good to be true

GREATEST THREAD EVER. CLOSE THE SITE RIGHT NOW. IT WON'T GET BETTER THAN THIS.

you said it brother.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

^^^ Donger's buying habits on blast.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I never get tired of reading that.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    shame BigSpliff didn't come up with a thread this funny when he got Spelunked

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Soulhawk said:
    when he got Spelunked

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Soulhawk said:
    shame BigSpliff didn't come up with a thread this funny when he got Spelunked
    I think I may have missed that?? Or forgotten about it??

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Alltime thread.

So. Damn. Good.

• Options
    and, WTF is a collectro? point is, you're a dick for not paying 5 extra bucks and he's a dick for unloading crap records.

If this happened to me, I would have bought ALL of em, and then frisbeed those b*tches off the roof of his house.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    imamuslim said:

If this happened to me, I would have bought ALL of em, and then imaginarily frisbeed those b*tches off the roof of his house.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    imamuslim said:
    and, WTF is a collectro? point is, you're a dick for not paying 5 extra bucks and he's a dick for unloading crap records.

If this happened to me, I would have bought ALL of em, and then frisbeed those b*tches off the roof of his house.

It might be time to ban this person

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    this thread taught me a very important internet lesson. the record world is so small... think before you open your mouth or type in a specific forum. this ghost thread may just haunt me forever. that being said i can laugh about the whole thing and sport casual/big spliff/whatever is a good dude and shot me a classy pm post all this shit. still have the same user name though faux. i can deal. not asshurt bout it.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    imamuslim said:

if the poaster is who I think it is, they have been banned, like 5 times already

• Options
    Soulhawk said:
    faux_rillz said:
    imamuslim said:

if the poaster is who I think it is, they have been banned, like 5 times already

I haven't been banned before. Why the assault? It's just my opinion on the situation. I didn't mean to call him a dick.