NCAA brackets on yahoo (2007 edition)

Comments

• WOW! That tOSU game was bananas. I'm impressed w/ Oden. He's agile for a big. I just hope the team that takes him #1 or 2 knows HE'S 40 YEARS OLD.

Good start to round 2. First round was a snoozer overall.

The cat who called the Xavier/OSU game...Gus Johnson....that's my favorite announcer in all of sports right there. Check him on the A&M game coming up if you can. Pure excitement.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Double OT for Washington St., holy crap what a game!
    Don't "Coug It" fellas!

They Couged it!

• i missed all of the basketball today while shooting 12 hours of patriots cheerleader auditions for a reality show on making the squad.

when my friend called with updates on the OSU game, and i had finished interviewing a this smooookin' hot girl, who said, 'my name is l)))))))))), I'm from *********, and I work at Hooters! I'm a Hooters girl!"

all day. all fucking day.

i missed all of the basketball today while shooting 12 hours of patriots cheerleader auditions for a reality show on making the squad.

when my friend called with updates on the OSU game, and i had finished interviewing a this smooookin' hot girl, who said, 'my name is l)))))))))), I'm from *********, and I work at Hooters! I'm a Hooters girl!"

all day. all fucking day.

Yeah that sounds tough....

• i know, i know... but after hour 3, all the asses melt away, and they're just...hooters girls. you know what i'm saying. i'd much rather have watched the osu-xu game.

Yeah I'm sure the conversations were ummm lacking substance....
    No discussions on quantum physics or Noam Chomsky.
    But one day out of 365 looking at T&A ain't gonna kill ya.
    Hows your big pool bracket doing...
    I'm near the top but not close enough for my liking.
    Although I am curently on top of the Strut bracket.
    What do I get if I win?
    Can I choose drewnices avatar?

• well put about the T&A; only problem was i was choosing the girls, then interviewing them. and, while my picks were pretty good (7 of 8 made the final round) it just got old. after hour 5, i would just have prefered to watch hoops.

As for the pools...
    dude. not gonna win. Which only hurts, because there is 8hundy at stake. oh well. i fell far today; just goes to show what the start of a new round can do. if i can't win, let's see you take it.

and, that said, go butler! like a bulldog! on a porkchop!
    (i used to go to butler basketball camp; thad matta was my coach there.)

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Not anymore, son...That would be me.

I'm starting to worry about Virginia Tech, though.

Not anymore, son...That would be me.

I'm starting to worry about Virginia Tech, though.

Looks like this is gonna be a brutal day for my brackets!

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    WOW! That tOSU game was bananas. I'm impressed w/ Oden. He's agile for a big. I just hope the team that takes him #1 or 2 knows HE'S 40 YEARS OLD.

i dont get the hype for Oden yet. He would be getting thoroughly sonned in the nba. i guess he has good footwork and the potential to be a garnett type, but who doesnt have potential.

my favorite player in the tourney so far has been the PG for michigan state. unc had multiple guys on him all game and dude was relentless at getting to the hoop and shooting with either hand. he looks like a future steve nash.

As for the pools...
    dude. not gonna win. Which only hurts, because there is 8hundy at stake. oh well. i fell far today; just goes to show what the start of a new round can do. if i can't win, let's see you take it.

Got WORKED in the big pool today...
    Todays games were bracket busters!

• As for the pools...

Got WORKED in the big pool today...
    Todays games were bracket busters!

sucks, man; yesterday dropped me down to 71st. haven't even looked today...8hundo, down the drain.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Bump for Sweet Sixteen action!!

I'm off in a few minutes to catch the Kansas/So Ill and UCLA/Pitt games live at the HP Pavilion in San Jose. A homie had an extra ticket... a no brainer for leaving work early

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    yeah i think this is the 3rd time san jose has had the regional.

seriously though, they need to push back the games... 4pm start time? so that east coasters can go to bed early? boooo!

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    Memphis bambozled me! Texas & mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Batches!

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    This Ohio State Tennessee game is outrageous! Ohio State came back from a 17 point halftime deficit and is now ahead by 2 with 78 seconds to play. Tennessee missed a free throw.

WATCH THIS SOULSTRUT!!

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
    This Ohio State Tennessee game is outrageous!

Unbelievable. 85-84.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Allow me my moment in the sun, 4 for 4 today, w00t!

Top of the world, Ma!!

It's not going to last, Ironfeet is very well positioned to pass. Best case tomorrow I'm 2 for 4 on (including Oregon beating Cinderella UNLV, although I feel better about NC over USC) and after that I have the #2 seeds making the final four in both the west (UCLA over KU) and south (Memphis over Ohio St.), although Ohio State is bound to go down sooner or later, hopefully sooner.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    This just in... Sweet 16 games are way better in person! I had to root for SIU even though I had Kansas in my bracket cuz it was way more fun. The UCLA game was kinda boring except for the UCLA Dance Team aka the UCLA Skank Squad. There were no ifs ands of buts about it... all those girls are headed right to the Spearmint Rhino immediately after graduation

I think Ohio State knew I picked them to win and they're trying to give me as many heart attacks as possible. I mean C'mon!

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    GO DUCKS GO.

FIGHT DUCKS FIGHT.

GO.

FIGHT.

WIN DUCKS WIN.

Oregon 76, UNLV 72.

It shouldn't have been that close.

As for the next round, who knew that Gators could be eaten by Ducks?!?! COME ON DUCKS!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    UCLA Skank Squad

? I need to start watching College hoops.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Ironfeet is very well positioned

Ironfeet is very well positioned

Still anybodies game, he has a nice lead but he's gotta
    keep picking'em correctly.
    He's got the Ducks winning it all.
    Nothing would please me more than seeing
    my alma mater win a national championship but
    I think it's a serious longshot....

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Memphis Tigers batches!

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    Memphis Tigers batches!

sorry mang, buckeyes!

I like the UCLA skank squad.

Kansas/UCLA:

Kansas is one step quicker, and their offensive execution is crazy good. But if UCLA can keep trapping, and altering shots with help defense, they can win this.
    UCLA has the right idea in running fastbreaks before the lanky/agile Kansas squad is able to set up their D.

Not a big Bruin fan, but GO UCLA!!!

Westwood is going nuts right about now.

The UCLA offense was not pretty. Kansas rushed their shots in the 2nd half.
    The big story for UCLA was Aron Afflalo and help defense.

HOW MANY COMBINED STEALS WERE IN THAT GAME? crazy.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    Kansas is one step quicker, and their offensive execution is crazy good.

not today it wasn't...christ.

Kansas is one step quicker, and their offensive execution is crazy good.

not today it wasn't...christ.

Kansas had better athletes but UCLA really started to disturb their rhythm on both sides in the 2nd. This is so key to winning games.