NCAA brackets on yahoo (2007 edition)

1235»

Comments

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    well ucla doesn't have any bigs offensively. mata is improved but he is pretty much zero on offense. same with aboya.

not sure whats wrong with mbah a moute the guy has been having a terrible year. but i wouldn't really call him a big.

ucla isn't ALWAYS high in the polls, only the last two years have they been any good after 7 pathetic years of the lavin era.

hats off the florida though. i'm sort of happy staying in school paid off for them (or at least it should monday night).

hope they don't stay next year though!

afflalo will stay and love looks like the real deal. next year we'll win it!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    well ucla doesn't have any bigs offensively. mata is improved but he is pretty much zero on offense. same with aboya.

not sure whats wrong with mbah a moute the guy has been having a terrible year. but i wouldn't really call him a big.

ucla isn't ALWAYS high in the polls, only the last two years have they been any good after 7 pathetic years of the lavin era.

hats off the florida though. i'm sort of happy staying in school paid off for them (or at least it should monday night).

hope they don't stay next year though!

afflalo will stay and love looks like the real deal. next year we'll win it!

When you're bigs are ineffective, they're pretty much deadweight to the team.
    You're bound to lose.

Yup, I was just thinking the same thing. There aren't many kids that stay in school to try to win another one.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Either you guys are broke or you have no confidence in your brackets...
    Ya'll are on some new age, we don't keep score, it's just for fun style.
    Put your monies up softies!
    Then I'll stop "crying"!
    I'm calling you out!

Please stop. Your rambling and "call-outs" are completely annoying. You started a bracket thread after this one was set up, yet you act like you were the first to the party, aside from the fact that you're asking people to put $ on it when most of us just want to do this for fun.

Seriously, blow up your own thread with the sad-faced whining, not one that is about to be on and popping.

Thanks.

I AM THE CHAMPION!

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men/group/57003/standings

I see why nobody put up any money...
    So what do I get other than the sweet satisfaction of kicking all
    your asses? Can I change your avatar Drewnice?