cut or uncut ??? (dick related)

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    anybody ever been to hawaii? they have hot dogs that look like dog boners. theyre purty tasty, im not kidding

Speaking of phallic-shaped food...

Yo Shig, where can a dude get a good burrito in LA? I've tried a few places and so far, they've all been

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    anybody ever been to hawaii? they have hot dogs that look like dog boners. theyre purty tasty, im not kidding

Yo Shig, where can a dude get a good burrito in LA? I've tried a few places and so far, they've all been

are you looking for mission style or the real deal socal estil?

are you looking for mission style or the real deal socal estil?

The latter. I don't expect good mission style in L.A. Seems sacrilege to look for.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    down by you, i like tacomiendo. theres one in culver city on inglewood blvd. kida small but its family friendly!

best burritos ive had are in pico union and/or pacoima area. but those spots are kinda dicey.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    [pa to the sue]back in '97 this guy i worked with in seattle had some kind of medical issues in that part of town. the doctors told him straight up that the fact that he was live and "uncut" played a major part of said medical issue and if he didn't get his johnson tip cut soon that this would be a major recuring issue thru out his life. dude goes (at age 20) to have the procedure and for 2 weeks has to rock some kind of co2 can/hose jumpoff on his hip. the idea being that he needed to blast it with the contraption to assist in the healing process (keep it cool i guess). dude was in major pain on a daily basis. better to do that shit while the kid is young then wait for him to get grown and have to get the procedure done.[/pasue]

this had me rolling. i dont know why i read this whole nasty little thread anyway, but what that dude went through got me scared straight...my future kids will get snipped!!!!

i was about to ask for a clarification on something else, but i couldnt word it in anyway that wasnt off the -o-meter

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i hear you. it was kind of hard to write that story too. basically that's all i really knew. the only reason i knew is becuase he would show up to work with that contraption rigged to his hip. i never really wanted to pry too much into dude's business even though he was the holmes. it was then that i always said that if i ever have a son, he will no doubt rock the cut joint. there's no reason to risk it and make the kid go thru that kind of humiliation later in life when fools you work with may not be that forgiving or forgetful.

it was painful to watch.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Did you dudes miss your foreskin? Do you wish your parents' kept it on? Just wondering.

I've been in Foreskin Repossession Counseling (FRC) for 8 years now, making great progress with the help of "penal loss" hypnosis, deep tissue visualization, epsom salt soak tanks, genital acupuncture, Jungian flesh re-sensitivity training and various men's groups (any Foreskin Grief Therapy Men's Group of NY members here?). I feel like I am finally filling the void left by the loss. A long road, but thankfully I don't walk alone.

It only takes scissors to change a man forever, but it takes a man to reclaim what's been cut from his life.

pps. Penises are weird.

It's this hostile, sexist, objectifying attitude that keeps men reticent about being vulnerable. Please, check yourself.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    pps. Penises are weird.

It's this hostile, sexist, objectifying attitude that keeps men reticent to being vulnerable. Please, check yourself.

totally agree. you too represent the struggle.

bambouche...my man.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    We're Jewish and decided against circumcision (seems unnecessary) which, for my wife's family, was the soul strut equivalent of Faux Rillz's children telling him that he didn't like Ciara's work. My MOI told my wife that SHE feels incomplete and I had to tell her that it was her own idea to get a nose job. . My Father-in-law was clearly upset. When I asked him what was up he said, "You know the grandfather gets to hold the baby during the briss?" To which my wife replied "So what's upsetting you is you're missing your star turn in my son's penis cutting". I had to laugh.

jokes aside, maybe they were just upset that you guys had, you know, forsaken a sacred covenant between G-d and our people that has existed for millenia.

just saying.

My in laws do not believe in G-d as far as I can tell. They are however very proud Jews. I think they were pissed they we didn't have a party with good food more than anything. We did have a baby naming ceremony which was held in fancy French restaurant and I told my stock family name story which all Jews love. So all is forgiven.

• This is a personal decision for parents to make

no offense Djanna, not trying to stir anything up..it's been a good debate so far, but ...I believe that parents who make the decision to circumcise are taking away the personal choice of the male being circumcised.

There is a very strong, almost vitriolic anti-circumcision voice out there that I would recommend not listening to.

I'll take a wild guess that this was aimed at me...

For the record: I'm not anti-circumcision.

I believe that adults should be able to choose circumcision for themselves just like adults can choose to have face lifts or breast implants.

However, I strongly disagree with it being a routine procedure performed on children. America is the only country on the planet where the majority of it's males are routinely circumcised.

coselmed: comparing it with an outpatient having a mole removed tells me 2 things...you probably don't know whats done during a circumcision and have probably never seen a circumcision take place.

here's a video: (turn your speakers on)

Circumcision Video

I've said everything that needs to be said in this thread (and then some). Because of strong personal feelings due to a family members complications with circumcision, I find it difficult to keep a clear mind when discussing this issue...so I will no longer respond to any posts in this thread and I will not post in this thread, period.

Fatback: you sound well informed. Good luck and blessings.

• scurlscurl 75 Posts
    Leave the boy's dick alone.

I don't think I'd wanna live another day knowing I could never play Lemon Vessel ever again.

• A friend of my sister's who is an Israeli chick, got married to a black dude a year or so ago. He had to convert to Judaism for her and her parents' sake. Apparently he wasn't circumsized. To convert one has to be circumsized. He was 32.

I can't even fathom that pain...

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    I was thinking of ways that you could let the little man decide for himself, when it came to me:

Shogun Assassin style:

Choose the sword, and you get the cut ...

Choose the ball, and you'll walk the Earth with foreskin.

Now you don't understand my words, but you must choose ...

That's love.

A friend of my sister's who is an Israeli chick, got married to a black dude a year or so ago. He had to convert to Judaism for her and her parents' sake. Apparently he wasn't circumsized. To convert one has to be circumsized. He was 32.

I can't even fathom that pain...

one year while in vegas me & some homies were out fuckin around @ ch**tahs where my X girl was "working" after the shit was over we went out w/ her & some her "work" ho's...
    so anyways we end back at the suite for a night cap, my homie takes (2) girls in his room & about 10mins later we hear " OHH MY GOD GROSSS!" we were wondering wtf happened, then both girls came out & decided to leave, i found out its cuz he was uncut & the girls freaked the fuck out on it, poor bastard had he been cut could have had some fun... he then proceeds to tell us this happens more often than not & has since went through the drama of having done as an older cat, but he gets laid more now moral of the story, i will never deprive my son of said activity, he will be snipped w/ a quickness...

So...people's reaction to a rather shallow attitude and intolerance to physical difference is to seek conformity? If a woman doesn't want to sleep with me because of how my privates look, that's not really someone who I'd want as a lover, "work hoes" or not.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

To deny your kid a shot at casual sex in his future is Un-American.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    one year while in vegas me & some homies were out fuckin around @ ch**tahs where my X girl was "working" after the shit was over we went out w/ her & some her "work" ho's...
    so anyways we end back at the suite for a night cap, my homie takes (2) girls in his room & about 10mins later we hear " OHH MY GOD GROSSS!" we were wondering wtf happened, then both girls came out & decided to leave, i found out its cuz he was uncut & the girls freaked the fuck out on it, poor bastard had he been cut could have had some fun... he then proceeds to tell us this happens more often than not & has since went through the drama of having done as an older cat, but he gets laid more now moral of the story, i will never deprive my son of said activity, he will be snipped w/ a quickness...

You live in one seriously fucked up country. A foreskin isn't considered natural but fake tits, face lifts and botox are totally accepted as the norm.

You sure your man gave didn't give you a fake reason for why those girls left?

You live in one seriously fucked up country. A foreskin isn't considered natural but fake tits, face lifts and botox are totally accepted as the norm.

You sure your man gave didn't give you a fake reason for why those girls left?

Maybe he smegmated them.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Ew. That would do it.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts

Maybe he smegmated them.

That's what I was thinking. There can't be that many grown women (especially women who fit the description "work ho's") who would be so freaked out by the sight of an uncut dick that they would run screaming from a room.

• salviasalvia 279 Posts
    This is a personal decision for parents to make

I believe that parents who make the decision to circumcise are taking away the personal choice of the male being circumcised.

Exactly. That is the main point of this thread IMO. Why not wait till the boy is 13, so he can make the decision for himself.

It's been very well documented that the dickhead looses a big amount of sensation and in some cases almost feels numb (!!) over time because there is no protective skin to cover it. That's a cruel punishment IMO.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    lots of threads on soulstrut could prob have (dick related) in the thread title

• This is a personal decision for parents to make

I believe that parents who make the decision to circumcise are taking away the personal choice of the male being circumcised.

Exactly. That is the main point of this thread IMO. Why not wait till the boy is 13, so he can make the decision for himself.

It's been very well documented that the dickhead looses a big amount of sensation and in some cases almost feels numb (!!) over time because there is no protective skin to cover it. That's a cruel punishment IMO.

Being less sensitive "there" can make you a better lover, duration-wise.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I can't believe this thread exists

What the fuck is wrong with all of you??

The kid will be happy he has a fully functioning penis and a receptive person to play with it. Isn't that the end of the fucking story?

My gay friends don't even talk about dick this much.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Why would they? They're already circumcised.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

So...people's reaction to a rather shallow attitude and intolerance to physical difference is to seek conformity? If a woman doesn't want to sleep with me because of how my privates look, that's not really someone who I'd want as a lover, "work hoes" or not.

You sound.......married

You sound.......married

Dude, even if I was single, I wouldn't have gone out to get my foreskin cut off just to get more ass.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    But wouldn't it be awesome if your dad had been so prescient as to have it done for you before you were old enough to remember the experience?

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    I still support the "Shogun Assassin" plan. That way, if your son ever says

Dad, why did you have my foreskin cut off?

You can answer

Well, son, you chose the sword.