cut or uncut ??? (dick related)

1235»

Comments

• salviasalvia 279 Posts
    But wouldn't it be cruel if your dad had been so prescient as to have it done for you before you were old enough to evaluate the consequences?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I don't really see my dad as cruel

And I'm pretty happy with my cock

And that is all I'm going to say on this matter.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    one year while in vegas me & some homies were out fuckin around @ ch**tahs where my X girl was "working" after the shit was over we went out w/ her & some her "work" ho's...
    so anyways we end back at the suite for a night cap, my homie takes (2) girls in his room & about 10mins later we hear " OHH MY GOD GROSSS!" we were wondering wtf happened, then both girls came out & decided to leave, i found out its cuz he was uncut & the girls freaked the fuck out on it, poor bastard had he been cut could have had some fun... he then proceeds to tell us this happens more often than not & has since went through the drama of having done as an older cat, but he gets laid more now moral of the story, i will never deprive my son of said activity, he will be snipped w/ a quickness...

So...people's reaction to a rather shallow attitude and intolerance to physical difference is to seek conformity? If a woman doesn't want to sleep with me because of how my privates look, that's not really someone who I'd want as a lover, "work hoes" or not.

You sound.......married

Dude, even if I was single, I wouldn't have gone out to get my foreskin cut off just to get more ass.

You sound frigid.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Dude, even if I was single, I wouldn't have gone out to get my foreskin cut off just to get more ass.

You sound frigid.

That's only because I'm married.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    But wouldn't it be awesome if your dad had been so prescient as to have it done for you before you were old enough to remember the experience?

i forgot to ask you about your dick the other day. all you wanna talk about is records.

i've actually done a lot of "real" research on this and whether or not there is a truly medical reason for this is not clear cut[/b]. zing.

coselmed: that article appears to be an epidemiological study that finds a significant correlation only. we know to take that with caveats. i can only access the abstract, but will pull the whole article later. thanks for bringing it up.

i'm erring on the side of cut right now.

hilarious posts in here.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

coselmed: that article appears to be an epidemiological study that finds a significant correlation only. we know to take that with caveats. i can only access the abstract, but will pull the whole article later. thanks for bringing it up.

It is an epidemiological study; the only way to calculate the true risk would be to actually sample the 'penile shaft' or the smegma for the virus.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Sorry to bring this squirm inducing thread back, but saw this article and thought what the hell....

Circumcise men to cut Aids, says UN
    Sam Knight and agencies

Men should be circumcised to reduce their risk of catching HIV, the virus that causes Aids, the UN recommended today.

The World Health Organisation and UNAIDS, the UN agency that co-ordinates the global fight against Aids, said there was compelling evidence that the operation can reduce infections among heterosexual men by up to 60 per cent.

The recommendation came out of a conference of HIV experts that discussed three recent trials, in Kenya, Uganda and South Africa, that all showed marked reductions in infection rates for circumcised men.

"Based on the evidence presented, which was considered to be compelling, experts attending the consultation recommended that male circumcision now be recognized as an additional important intervention to reduce the risk of heterosexually acquired HIV infection in men,??? read the joint UNAIDS and WHO statement.

The health agencies were quick to assure that circumcision does not provide complete protection against infection. Instead, it should be used other preventative measures, including male and female condoms, abstinence, delaying the start of sexual activity and reducing the number of sexual partners, said Catherine Hankins, of UNAIDS.

Dr Hankins said it was important to guard against a false sense of security which might lead circumcised men to engage in high-risk behavior that could undermine the partial protection provided by the operation.

She also gave warning that men whose foreskin is removed have a higher risk of being infected with HIV if they resume sex before their circumcision wound has healed, which can take six weeks. Likewise, an HIV-positive man can more easily pass on the disease to his partner if the wound is still unhealed, she said.

More study is needed to ascertain the effects of circumcision on the transmission of the disease to women and among homosexual men, but a WHO doctor said the operation would probably reduce infection rates in those instances too.

???It probably does, but we don???t have sufficient research now to confirm that,??? said Dr Teguest Guermo of WHO. ???We will be doing some more research on that.???

Today's recommendation, and the large scale studies in Kenya, Uganda and South Africa, come after 20 years of anecdotal evidence, which observed lower rates of infection among circumcised men. The operation provides a measure of protection because the cells in the foreskin of the penis are especially vulnerable to the HIV virus.

The benefits of circumcision are thought to be borne out in the lower HIV rates in Northern and Western African countries where the operation is commonly practised for religious or cultural reasons.

Likewise, the operation is believed to hold the most promise in communities where the main route of HIV infection is among men having sex with women, rather than among homosexual men or drug users. Forecasts have suggested that as many as 5.7 million new cases of HIV infection and 3 million deaths over 20 years could result from more widespread male circumcision in sub-Saharan Africa.

The UN said today that the risks involved in male circumcision are generally low, but can be serious if the operation is performed in unhygienic settings by poorly trained, ill-equipped health workers. With proper training, the operation can be performed safely under local anesthesia by ???midlevel" health workers like nurses or clinical officers at a cost of $50-$100 (??25 to ??51) per person, WHO officials said.

Priority should be given to providing circumcision to age groups at highest risk of acquiring HIV because it will have the most immediate impact on the disease. But today's statement said that circumcising younger males also will have a public health impact over the longer term.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    The proximity of this thread to my ball shaving thread is truly a high point for the strut.

• Read the thread on this other board. undergroundhiphop.com

don'tcutyourwienerpostonughh

Don't cut your wiener